UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

ValuableElegantGalapagoshawk.gif

Nate is one of the nastiest guard submission srtists there is. If you knew anything about bjj he just rolled with Conor and went with the momentum like any good grappler would do. You don't fight force with force in this art.

Here is is toying with a black belt in Kurt Pellegrino and being able to just use his guard to create a triangle allowing him to flex and flip off the crowd while cranking with his hips.

The only thing they're right about is that mcgregor was not dominated on the ground; he was owned. His soul was taken from his body.

7007149d6edb3552147e169d9c1e450f.jpg
That killer guard that hasn't caused him to win via submission for 8 years. Henderson and RDA laughed there way into it and we're in no danger

I've had this discussion before. If grabbing and ankle and reversing position is technical then when playing rugby I was a BJJ genius because I did that quite a few times without even studying BJJ.
I rock.

It's called the Curu Curu guard. Look it up.

Coming from obvious nate fan.....
First takedown wasn't a sweep,nate just didn't care BUT it did show some skills by conor.....the final sequence conor was dominated BUT because conor was gassed,it made nates job much easier.
I still believe conors ground game isn't close to nates,but we can't tell much from that fight...
"Fatigue makes cowards out of men"

All truth.

First Gracie and Ortega and now the UFC.

As i told everyone - Conor has been tapping Danis in training (a MW). What chance does Nate have?! I'll save you the time...0%

The stiffness you see is when you're sucking your liver's dick

Conor did sweep him.

But he did get crushed on the ground.

Part of Dana will want Nate to win the rematch. He holds a grudge and I doubt he can stand Conor, what with him demanding more money.

That killer guard that hasn't caused him to win via submission for 8 years. Henderson and RDA laughed there way into it and we're in no danger
I really could give two shits about Nate Diaz. His guard is great though. Benson and Rafael have incredible wrestling and submission defense. Mcgregor is neither of them.

Nate laughed while slapping and strangling him. Mcgregor is a journeyman lw at best.

No no no.. when Conor pulls his 4 inches out, thats when stiffness has time to catch a breath and do some shitposting on the forums (usually about licking nuts or something)
Why do you think his name is "I see stiffness"? Because thats all he sees, raging 4 inches of irish stiffness in front of his face

Now i got it!

It's that Gunnar jitz that the diaz boys are afraid of.

It's a well-known fact that Nick ducked Gunni. It's a well know fact Nick ducked a jitz tournament because he was scared. Then acted tough in the cage.
Yea he's scared of Gunnar but not Andy/GSP or Condit.

Yea he's scared of Gunnar but not Andy/GSP or Condit.
Then why did he refuse to fight him?

He didn't do anything against Silva or GSP. At least against big names he can hide behind that excuse. If he loses to Gunni he has no draw power left.

TS is trolling but since we're on topic: Conor was headed for trouble at the end of that 1st round. Off his back, Nate shut him down with ease and was starting to work for the kneebar when the bell rang. He'd better stay the fuck away from the clinch and ground in the rematch.

Then why did he refuse to fight him?

He didn't do anything against Silva or GSP. At least against big names he can hide behind that excuse. If he loses to Gunni he has no draw power left.
Same reason Vitor ducked Mousasi ofcourse. High risk low reward

Anyone that classifies this as an offensive sweep is seriously misrepresenting the word.
You might as well call it a takedown while you're at it.

In BJJ that's a sweep under IBjjf rules.

Marcelo Garcia is a beast x-guard player. Please review you BJJ n00b.

Also in pure BJJ Nate would dominate imo if it went to the mat. In MMA we saw what happened lol.

Last edited:
All truth.

First Gracie and Ortega and now the UFC.

As i told everyone - Conor has been tapping Danis in training (a MW). What chance does Nate have?! I'll save you the time...0%

uhh do you have proof of what you said or that ufc post in instagram made you far more delusional??

That post it's just another nuthugger that works for uncle dana giving hope to irish jabroni's nuthuggers, and if you think he wasn't dominated by nate the how is that irish jabroni lost by RNC??? Did he asked nate to wrap his arms into his neck???

please stop the nonsense, but asking that to a nuthugger especially a McG nuthugger is like asking a rock to turn into ice cream.

uhh do you have proof of what you said or that ufc post in instagram made you far more delusional??

That post it's just another nuthugger that works for uncle dana giving hope to irish jabroni's nuthuggers, and if you think he wasn't dominated by nate the how is that irish jabroni lost by RNC??? Did he asked nate to wrap his arms into his neck???

please stop the nonsense, but asking that to a nuthugger especially a McG nuthugger is like asking a rock to turn into ice cream.
Fatigue. If you don't know how that impacts the body you're a fatty that has never gone for a run.

Back