UFC Match Making blows!!!!

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The UFC has some horrible matches put together lately. WTF is Mirko fighting Hamilton? Garbage! Werdum vs Cain 2? Really? Fucking waste! Cain got owned! The fight wasn't close. No need for an instant rematch. And then we get Ronda vs Holm! Come the fuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holm has said she wasn't ready! Did Sean Shelby not watch Holm's last fucking fight???? Holy fucking shit!!!!! Mine as well bring back James Toney for a fucking fight. Pathetic.

Where have you been? The UFC has always made questionable matchups, these are no different or no less surprising IMO.

(1) For sure calm down
(2) I'd wager you don't actually know what goes into matchmaking

It's been pretty awful for sometime now.. Not much to be done really.

Yup shit matchmaking..... They should hire me

Good matchups. Will watch. Will most likely pay.

You're still going to watch TS

Yup shit matchmaking..... They should hire me

I would honestly love to watch a sherdogger try to matchmake..... well really any organization. I feel like most people assume it's just you see two names you like and you assign them to fight each other. Even if you play a nerd-tastic game called World of MMA you have to take about 40 variables into consideration. And then real matchmaking is 100x more time-consuming and stressful than that.

It would bring me pleasure to watch a sherdogger pull his hair out trying to figure out why a manager pulled his fighter out of a main-card bout for an undisclosed reason, forcing a plane ticket to be repurposed for a lesser talent from another location, with no time to create PR awareness of said replacement, and having to explain the situation to the fighter left with a sudden change of opponents.

The UFC has some horrible matches put together lately. WTF is Mirko fighting Hamilton? Garbage! Werdum vs Cain 2? Really? Fucking waste! Cain got owned! The fight wasn't close. No need for an instant rematch. And then we get Ronda vs Holm! Come the fuck on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holm has said she wasn't ready! Did Sean Shelby not watch Holm's last fucking fight???? Holy fucking shit!!!!! Mine as well bring back James Toney for a fucking fight. Pathetic.

These 2 fights with Cain and Cro COp I agree.

But Holm is nothing to complain about, she's 9-0 and the least a new style that Ronda hasnt fought. Its either Holm, of the one Ronda beat twice already but has some big wins after or Nunes who has losses in the UFC and career but has beaten better comp.

All 3 wold be ok. I prefer Nunes or HOlm

Heavyweight division had potential to be interesting, but the UFC f**ked it up.

Matchmaking in the ufc has been laughable for a while now.
I agree with Werdum-Cain rematch, probable one of the biggest mistakes lately.

Where have you been? The UFC has always made questionable matchups, these are no different or no less surprising IMO.

I only wish they did tune up matches.

Quite frankly, they don't build stars like they used to

are we seriously pretending like crocop is relevant? who cares who he fights?

they are testing us.
they want to see how many bad matches they can make before it becomes a mutiny...

Sadly for you, TS, there are way too many Zuffa Zombies that will try to explain how Cain deserves the rematch, and on the other hand, how sick of rematches we are, so this is why Tate didn't get the title shot!

I only wish they did tune up matches.

Quite frankly, they don't build stars like they used to

Joe Silva must have too much on his plate with events being like every other week.

They don't, it seems they give possible stars hard ass fights just for the lol.

I guess you don't work for Zuffa then TS?? unlike the rest of us

The Holm v rousey fight is laughable. And agreed cain does not deserve an immediate rematch. The matchmaking is pretty shitty. I don't care who cc fights I just like to see him fight. I remember back in the day when a ppv was something you REALLY looked forward to. Now it's like, wait....what...i missed an event....

Back