News UFC joins Cannabis business

Thought Aurora had Aurora Snow as owner, creater, CEO.

Cb9LBixW8AI1pEm.jpg

After suspending fighters for 5 YEARS for smoking weed!!!
Seems legit.
giphy(50).gif
UFC gets worse by the day.

you're wrong on almost everything about this

cannabis is the genus, there are species of plants that fall under the genus including sativa/indica
hemp is a cannabis plant with very low THC
THC is not prohibited out of competition

CBD occurs in all cannabis plants

there ya go, ya virgin weed poser straight from a stoned ape
SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

nothing i said is wrong

THC is prohibited over certain thresholds

CBD is not prohibited

both of those statements are 100% accurate

And the CBD they are using is hemp derived not marijuana derived - Most hemp has virtually zero thc if there is even measurable levels in it

as for the virgin pot smoker thing, not that I have to respond to personal attacks but ive been there, done that, got the t-shirt, but i grew up in my mid twenties and realised i was wasting my life..

The real question is will the fighters at least get a discount as CBD oil goes for $350 per fl. oz. and higher.

you have to think if they are participating in the scientific study they get it free

(but topical only initially - not oral)

the UFC didnt suspend anyone for five years, that was Nevada

and that was for THC, that has NOTHING to do with this news///
Ok, Calm down Dana. Same shit different day.
As hypocrite as they come...
But hey all about the money aint it.
20190709_000752.gif

the UFC didnt suspend anyone for five years, that was Nevada

and that was for THC, that has NOTHING to do with this news///
Sure thing buddy, weed and everything IN it doesnt come from the plant it grows on right?
1 (327).gif

Sure thing buddy, weed and everything IN it doesnt come from the plant it grows on right?
View attachment 620837

jesus, do you not know the difference between the cannabis strains grown for thc content and hemp?

Hemp (although its technically of the cannabis family) is nothing whatsoever like the cannabis you smoke ffs.. Hemp is specifically cultivated for its low-thc high-cbd properties.

They are completely fucking different.

The PI running a study on Hemp derived CBD has absolutely nothing to do with "weed" that you smoke. ruddy nora.7

All that smoking is destroying your brain cells buddeh

They need to get rid of Reebok and give Aurora bonuses.

Same amount of money but a lot less complaining!

jesus, do you not know the difference between the cannabis strains grown for thc content and hemp?

Hemp (although its technically of the cannabis family) is nothing whatsoever like the cannabis you smoke ffs.. Hemp is specifically cultivated for its low-thc high-cbd properties.

They are completely fucking different.

The PI running a study on Hemp derived CBD has absolutely nothing to do with "weed" that you smoke. ruddy nora.7

All that smoking is destroying your brain cells buddeh
You dont know shit buddy, keep it up in your fairytale world.
Now your coming with the hemp/weed
difference.
Cbd doesnt come from the plant the buds grown on right lol.
Your one of those newage hipsters who know it all, right?
Good luck convincing morons who dont know shit about the plant.
Take care now bye bye then.
giphy(23).gif

Cbd doesnt come from the plant the buds grown on right lol.

in this instance, NO.. IT DOESNT

The CBD the UFC are going to be using, studying and providing to athletes is CBD derived from the HEMP plant

That is not the same fucking plant that the buds come from that you smoke

You have to be trolling? Surely?

You CAN get CBD from the same plant used for "weed", but that has higher levels of THC and most cbd users do not want the THC (unless they are specifically taking it for pain). The CBD being used by the UFC is specifically from the hemp plant

I think you have to be trolling me.

(Oh, I take hemp derived cbd daily btw)

Aurora is selling in the legal business in canada and their product are trash...its litteraly Hay for 40$ a 1/8

Wait so UFC is pairing with a brand that sells a substance that causes a positive USADA test?
I mean, they are sponsored by Bud Light. Fighters can't get drunk in the ring....

Back