• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC is low-balling Cyborg. Cyborg cancels Holm fight negotiations.

Another Brazilian who doesn't understand their actual value.

This just proves that being a UFC champion is not worth any much more than being a top contender.

UFC belt's don't matter too much financially, gotta go after the money fights if you want to get paid.
They matter if you can carry a PPV...she can't. She made 100,000 to fight Tonya "I'm just happy to be here" Evinger which is kinda high in my opinion. She's still relatively unknown to the majority of the fans.

LOL all these sherbros siding with the man. UFC has the money so fucking pay up. whose side are you nincompoops on anyway? jesus.

Cyborg is like that one useless twat in every company who's always late for work, fails all the tests, pisses off all the co-workers, then demands a raise and cries on the local news about how everyone hates her and is keeping her down. It's a small miracle that UFC management hasn't shitcanned her yet.

Just scrap the fucking division please. It will soon be a whole year since they created women's 145 and it still consists of just 2 fucking fighters. There is no talent and Cyborg isn't worth dealing with all the shit and drama
It's not Cyborg's fault that the inaugural champion ducked her and now the company is trying to screw her. This could just be a ploy on her part to make herself look like a sympathetic figure but I wouldn't put it past the UFC as they have a history of doing this(e.g. Tony Ferguson/Khabib).

Last edited:
They matter if you can carry a PPV...she can't. She made 100,000 to fight Tonya "I'm just happy to be here" Evinger which is kinda high in my opinion. She's still relatively unknown to the majority of the fans.
How is she supposed to be relatively known when all the names keeps ducking her? Ronda, GDR, Ronda (again), etc.

Another Brazilian who doesn't understand their actual value.
She actually does, that's why she's putting up a fight during negotiations. Any fighter who agrees to get paid less fighting a more well-known opponent is moronic in every conceivable level.

Dana hates her and Joe Rogan clowned her saying she had a pecker. I'm not surprised!

The ufc want a white american female as the champion

if cyborg is there
it cant happen

giphy.gif

Cryborg because all she does is cry. For someone so manly looking, she's quite sensitive. She looks like Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels. Those aren't my words. Those are Danas words. I agree 100 percent with. Any man that dates cyborg is having sex with Wanderlei Silva with a vagina.

She actually does, that's why she's putting up a fight during negotiations. Any fighter who agrees to get paid less fighting a more well-known opponent is moronic in every conceivable level.
Agreed.

And then when a fighter gives in to the lowball contracts, fans are always the first to say “well it’s their fault they signed the contract!”.

Holly is getting paid at least 1 Mil for that ass kicking she is gonna get(She has said in the last week or 2 she will fight Cyborg if the money is right) and the UFC is trying to take some meat off of Cyborg's plate to compensate and she isn't having it. Cyborg imo needs to take this fight either way, she needs Holly on her resume and fighting anyone else or not fighting at all is gonna do nothing for her career. I know it sucks but screw it just bite the bullet. Cyborg can be pretty annoying sometimes, she has to know airing out all her dirty laundry is only gonna backfire on her (She is posting other fighters fight purses trying to argue her point) and make her look bad.
Why is Holly so important for her? Holly is one fight away from being irrelevant and lost all buzz she had with her pathetic showings. She barely squeaked by a complete can and got owned by mediocre opponents.

Wow what huge step up from Derandamie's behaviors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back