UFC is laughable; Rozenstruik KOed Overeem, but in Romania he was a jobber (2-4), Must See this!

"Rozenstruik KOed Overeem"

<{cruzshake}><{nope}><36>

You feel better now that you posted a video of him losing?lol If only Reem had fought him in kickboxing back in 2012.

The heavyweight division of UFC is not weak, but very weak. This is how Miocic became champion. He is nothing than a puncher, and surely there were better Brazilians and Americans in the UFC. Miocic would be a punching pag in kickboxing, one of the worst UFC champions.

Heavy punchers of kickboxing such as Benjamin Adegbuyi (Romania), Jamal Saddik (Morocco) and Roman Kryklia (Ukraine) would kill these guys. I am not talking about Daniel Ghiță who is retired and Rico Verhoeven who is a champion but has no KO power.

Stop idolatrising UFC like it"s some good shit! It"s far from a Mayweather. UFC was good 15-20 years ago. I can name a few of overrated and protected products: Anderson Silva, Ronda Rousey and most of the current fighters.

Rozenstruik and Oezdemir were jobbers in Romania, in Superkombat (kind of Bellator"s kickboxing, 2nd promotion in the world after Glory), Israel Adesanya was indeed a quality fighter but just a contender. Not a champion.

The simple reasons of Saki and Schilt for not winning in MMA, it"s that they couldn"t learn adapt to transition. They don"t know how to MMA.

Tony Johnson beat Alexander Volkov, this is the level of the UFC. Johnson was smashed in kickboxing in round 1 by a Polish jobber of 5th league. That Polish jobber was 5th or 6th league, Rozenstruik was 3rd league in kickboxing and 4th league in K-1.

Maybe he's not a troll but he certainly doesn't appear to have anything of value to say with those stats. So, he probably has a habit of dropping posts like this one & then not backing his shit up. We'll see. So stay tuned, bro.

Sherdog didn't start the like system until 2015.

To see where UFC stands, to know what were these figthers in kickboxing:

Fatass Tony Johnson beat Volkov :)) (UFC contender)

Poorest fight of this event, Oezdemir vs. Mahieddine, slow turtles, 1/5 stars review

Adesanya is talented, but if Adesanya is a huge UFC champion then what"s Alex Pereira in Glory?

I was shocked to see them presented as huge names. Dana White getting rich on fake stories, UFC had its "glory years" and those were not today, or in Anderson Silva days. Or in Rousey days. We will also never know how good is really Conor McGregor. Big hype, good is the Russian. Nate Diaz stopped McGregor. Khabib Nurmagomedov is a champion, not fabricated champions. Anderson Silva, Rousey and even McGregor are fabricated champions. And Miocic took advantage of a very weak division. Prime Cain Velasquez would have smashed him. PS. Jon Jones is a cheater.

The year is 1993, and Rozenstruik burns a piece of toast. I guess he’s a fucking failure after all. Well done Sherlock, we can close this case for good

I fucking hate burnt toast and I'll never forget what rozenstruik did in his kitchen in 1993

"Rozenstruik KOed Overeem"

<{cruzshake}><{nope}><36>
Overeem with roids though in K-1, would have murdered this guy. 10 seconds. In kickboxing Rozenstruik was nowhere even close to a contender. He didn"t hold any important title. Had some qualities like clinching and knocking power, but was very slow. Otherwise, Overeem was far from a good kickboxer, but when he finally wasn"t getting KOed by Schilt or Badr Hari he was juicing as fuck at the finals and won the title.

People are funny with EVOLVEMENT, they were 25-year old kickboxers with 0 results. It just proves how weak is the HW division in UFC and generally UFC is at a mediocre state. I can name only a few of real champions. One of the Chechen Khabib. And maybe that"s all. Jon Jones is the biggest disgrace in the MMA history, and I used to like this guy. Jon Jones even now is doped but he"s tricking it somehow.

Fans should wake up and start criticizing Dana White for a fake product in a very violent sport.

PS. Rozenstruik and Oezdemir are very slow fighters. SLOW. The slow fighters in kickboxing have never done anything. But if Miocic holds a title in UFC... I love watching the turtles of Dana White!

PSS. Ronda Rousey"s striking was so overrated, then first time when she met a solid kickboxer (Holly Holm) she was KOed. Then Amanda Nunes also exposed and retired her. Sent to the trash. Overrated product like Anderson Silva and others. Even McGregor. Of course that fighters can lose several times, this is not boxing, but Rousey and Silva were like retired. McGregor didn"t prove he is a big champion like Dana White told us.

The truth hurts the butthearts.
There are kickboxing promoters that were screaming for years that UFC is an overrated product, and that UFC was good decades ago. Proven now.

To see where UFC stands, to know what were these figthers in kickboxing:

Fatass Tony Johnson beat Volkov :)) (UFC contender)

Poorest fight of this event, Oezdemir vs. Mahieddine, slow turtles, 1/5 stars review

Adesanya is talented, but if Adesanya is a huge UFC champion then what"s Alex Pereira in Glory?

I was shocked to see them presented as huge names. Dana White getting rich on fake stories, UFC had its "glory years" and those were not today, or in Anderson Silva days. Or in Rousey days. We will also never know how good is really Conor McGregor. Big hype, good is the Russian. Nate Diaz stopped McGregor. Khabib Nurmagomedov is a champion, not fabricated champions. Anderson Silva, Rousey and even McGregor are fabricated champions. And Miocic took advantage of a very weak division. Prime Cain Velasquez would have smashed him. PS. Jon Jones is a cheater.

You're using long ago examples of losses by fighters competing in an entirely different discipline. The UFC is an MMA organization, not a kickboxing organization. So their losses mean absolutely nothing. You're being completely ridiculous. The only way that these losses from several years ago would be news is if White & company were selling the fighters as unbeaten kickboxers before transitioning to MMA & that's not the case. So, these losses are moot points.

Maybe he's not a troll but he certainly doesn't appear to have anything of value to say with those stats. So, he probably has a habit of dropping posts like this one & then not backing his shit up. We'll see. So stay tuned, bro.

Or he has not posted much since the like feature was implemented...
Its a relativity new feature. IIRC it came around 2015

Rozenstruik sux. Another UFC hypejob who would be considered a can if he was fighting Mitrione in Bellator. A poor mans Lloyd Van Dam.

OP stop talking shit. You're just embarassing yourself. Go spew your crap on Reddit where I'm sure some nerd will listen to what you have to say.

Ts is in the wrong movie, I think. How do you compare 2 different combat sports in this way at all?
Everyone actually knows that Dana White is a scumbag. That´s not new, my friend. But why not push an undefeated MMA fighter?
What was in the kickboxing, does not matter at all, the same applies to wrestling, karate, teak kwon do, BJJ and what they are all called. It's just ridiculous what a garbage he tells.
Maybe he's just in a shitty mood and because his idol has lost, he just wanted to let out a bit of his hatred.
And if you can´t proof you are better, you should shut up. That would be the normal way.
But since when sherdog has been called normal ...

Most do not seem to have understood what MMA is all about. Never wondered why there are people who could easily make millions in another sport, but still choose a sport that does not bring in so much, but requires full effort every day? No idea, right? Then MMA is the wrong sport for you, I think!

Back