UFC is laughable; Rozenstruik KOed Overeem, but in Romania he was a jobber (2-4), Must See this!

Counter striking fighters either look like gods or absolutely clueless.

For more info watch Diaz vs silva. Diaz proved that Anderson is useless coming forward and Israel copied that tactic.

(Don't post the gifs of Chris lebum, you have to move faster than a sloth to force a counter fighter to counter you.)

2012 season of Superkombat, Raul Catinas destroying the "punching bag" Rozenstruik

UFC is tragic, Rozenstruik wouldn"t have stayed in the same ring with Overeem more than 10 seconds in the past. Overeem was full of PEDs in kickboxing.

dude, Rozenstruik was 23 years old at that time. what you mean the ufc is laughable?? people that lost in the past cant compete in the UFC today?? what a retard thread

2012 season of Superkombat, Raul Catinas destroying the "punching bag" Rozenstruik

UFC is tragic, Rozenstruik wouldn"t have stayed in the same ring with Overeem more than 10 seconds in the past. Overeem was full of PEDs in kickboxing.

Take a ladder. Find the tallest mountain you can find. Climb that mountain. Bring you ladder with u. Once u get to the very tip of the mountain. Place your ladder down. Climb it. Then jump off it and kill urself dumbass.

The only one this post shows anything about is you TS

You mean that HW is laughable right? There is not enough HW talent out there. HW has and always will be the weakest mens division.

I think HW the most dangerous division.

You have several monsters with little technique, but most can kill an ordinary person with 1 punch.

tenor.gif

brute force surpasses technique,experience sometimes in heavyweight.

Francis is not the most technical fighter in ufc, but he has the strength to knock out any ufc fighter.

HW is exciting because it's unpredictable, you have men with absurd brute force in this category.

no one has ever been a dominant champion in the monster category either.

Rozenstruik brute force surpassed Alistair Overeem.

HW is the only category a man has the strength to do this.

images

Not surprisingly,many fighters run away from HW, even a monster like AJ didn't want to go to the heavyweights.

I'm not saying the guy isn't a troll on this particular post, but his account is from 2011 I think using post to like ratio is a pretty bad analogy here.

He's a known wanker in the Kickboxing forum where everyone with a working brain regards him as a sad joke. Also, 2006 account here.

My topic is not for children that can"t "emotionally" judge. I am talking about real value and how is Dana White selling fake products.

From time to time I just come here to shake the people, to wake them up. When it"s something especially linked to kickboxing, because otherwise I do watch UFC for my general knowledge, but I am not into it. I have background in amateur boxing and I"m totally enjoying the kickboxing. Compared to many of the fans, I was a gym guy and sportsman.

He's a known wanker in the Kickboxing forum where everyone with a working brain regards him as a sad joke. Also, 2006 account here.

I don"t dislike some other Dutch fighters. Just that he"s not even in their league. :)))

He is 76-8 in kickboxing...

FAKE RECORD, believe me! He lies about the record, he was a C fighter in the Netherlands. Ask anybody! His last fights in kickboxing were against bums, because Superkombat released him (that"s the best promotion he fought).

He said in Superkombat at some moment he was 40-7 with 35 KOs, when he"s so slow that only can knocked bums out. :))))))))) So from 40-8 he went to 76-8 instead of 51-8? But he was not even 40-7 at that time, he only counted his losses. :D You can"t even find so many fighters in Suriname where he fought first. Maybe he counted all the gym buddies KOed.

Rozenstruik sux. Another UFC hypejob who would be considered a can if he was fighting Mitrione in Bellator. A poor mans Lloyd Van Dam.
At least his qualities are over of Oezdemir"s, but he is very slow. Lloyd van Dams belonged to the 2nd league in K-1, Rozenstruik to 4th. After the fall of K-1, Rozenstruik was like 3rd but not proven.

People dislike the truth.
Bro it's 2012, people improve. Why are you hating, he won fair and square.

Just that he"s as slow as in 2012!! It"s visible.

His striking looks better in 2012.

So much for all the 'people will evolve' losers in this thread.

Real life isn't pokemon

it's not uncommon for guys in kickboxing to have records like that. doesnt mean they arent good strikers.

Well, he's not wrong in saying Dana is selling fake products. Look how former UFC fighters are faring in other orgs..

Former ufc champ Eddie Alvarez got whooped in One FC, and by who

Same for Benson Henderson. Former ufc champ and he was 1-3 first 4 fights in Bellator

Ts has a point

Key point is " 2012" , ts. Reem was getting mauled by alot of guys back in the day at lhw before he got serious about using muscle pharm supplements and bulked up and went on that Strikeforce and K1 tear

So you're happy to have found an old video where he gets beaten. Yout life must be amazing

I thought he looked pretty good in this match until He got cracked in the chin.

That Raul guy can crack.

Back