UFC is finished

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What a terrible card last night all these decisions megan olivi talking too much let the fans hear the music, too much commentators at the table, almost 4 ring girls whats the point ?

The same entrances since 2008... But the old ufc was better than today fighters had charisma and sponsors not that shitty crypto
the orange light the roman opening what a golden era

I dnt want to see nina drama and that blonde reporter dana is disgusting back in the day you had 10 people running the show it was enough

Yeah at this rate they will never start to turn a profit.

Terrible card?

Fluffy looked dominant and has earned himself a ranked contender fight.
Merab looked fantastic and beat Cejudo in a solid war, making him the clear #1 contender
Garry/Neal was painful
Whittaker/Costa was a fight coming into it where both have looked past their primes. Instead, both looked like they still belong in the rankings.
Main event was a great KO to end an era, and possibly start a new one. Topuria unquestionably is in the p4p discussion now.

As PPVs go, it was pretty solid.

Troll probably still masks up to leave his parents house

thank you TS.

I will be shorting ticker symbol TKO this week per this thread's info

UFC is officially dead. TS, no need to ever watch again. Delete you account on sherdog.

Old man yells at cloud.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't agree with your dramatic and hyperbolic thread start, but one thing that struck me in a way last night that hadn't before in the decades of watching fights, is that even as huge as the UFC has become, with all their tacky branded crap behind Annik pumping Draft Kings apps, they still feel like a western movie Main Street building facade hiding the fact that nothing much is there besides some gamesmanship from Vegas hucksters.

how do people notice any of this shit... are you just sitting at home alone when you watch fights?

TS and Disney have one thing in common.

1708277928001.png

Back