• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored UFC Interested In Booking TJ Dillashaw vs Sean O'Malley

Will omalley be undefeated or 1 loss mentally after that fight

Can't be real.

UFC should lose their fight license if they try and book this fight. TJ would absolutely butcher Suga.

"As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher-ups, so take them as MMA rumors."

These articles are so comically wrong most of the time, they're almost not worth a thread.
Fake News Thread

Make Sherdog Great Again

That would be a good way to get Dillashaw back in everyone’s good graces.

As much as I don’t like Dillashaw, I would enjoy seeing him serve O’Malley another loss.

Sure why not. Dillashaw is a name and if he ko'es O'Malley that is a plus for me.
If O'Malley knocks out dillashaw that was plus

i hate OMalley and hope this is true.

TJ will take back the belt.

I heard a rumor that aliens will be invading earth next wed. so you're gonna wanna jot that one down on your calendars fellas. Seriously though, that fight makes absolutely zero sense but of course I would watch. I mean, really makes no sense.

Last edited:
lmao their feeding O'Malley to Dillashaw. Must not have liked what they saw with O'Malley crying on the ground with no actual injury.

we don't know kind of shape TJ will come back in

will he be super clean and have titties down to his knees?

or will he have found a way to use this shelf-time + COVID time to get even juicier for his come back?

O'Malley has never fought a top contender let alone a former champion. He is also brittle. Assuming 5, rounds as a featured fight, I would say that TJ has a 99.99% chance of beating O'Malley senseless or injuring him and the fight gets stopped. There are levels to MMA and O'Malley isn't in that top level, its easy to feast on lower level competition. Much harder to enforce your will against top level talent...

Is that site even credible? Really doubt TJ doesn't face a top 5 guy in his return.
It's bullshit. The UFC isn't "hesitant" to put TJ back in the title scene. Last I heard, Dana says he gets a title shot right away

whos gonna wanna fight a cheat? he'll take what he's given
Talking about TJ or Sean? Cuz...

They should've kept Dodson around for one fight to feed to TJ as a revenge/tune-up fight, because I don't think he'll fight Yan right away.

Back