Media UFC Icon Sean O’Malley Meets His Idol Conor McGregor

Well ...
been more careful next time ...
giphy.gif
At least they try. <45>

"Here's what you do. Call people in your division out for a fight at a higher weight class that makes no sense."
Here's what you do: Take lots of cocaine and cheat on your wife, while saying whatever stupid thing that comes into your head... and remember to take responsibility for nothing.

Here's what you do: Take lots of cocaine and cheat on your wife, while saying whatever stupid thing that comes into your head... and remember to take responsibility for nothing.

Sean certainly has a lot to mull over after this meeting....

"I don't have feminine legs like these two" - Kenny Rockhold

Not sure how O'Malley is "polarizing". He hasn't done anything remotely close to the crazy shit Conor has that makes Conor polarizing.

Sure, he's got his haters on Sherdog and among the hardcores. But there's nowhere near the disgust that's thrown Conor's way by the masses when he does crazy, spoiled rich dude shit (and beyond).

Sean is lucky Conor didn't mistakenly see him for rapper 69 or his clothes would have drown in soda.

O'malley: "so what should I do to market myself better?"

Conor: " just be an annoying twat"

O'malley: "I already do that"

Conor: "also, avoid wrestlers. Like Edgar for example, just avoid guys like that"

O'malley: "done"

Conor: "good, good, keep doing that and maybe try throwing a dolly or two"

“The notorious two”

lol

you lost to chito. Conor’s a puke but at least he blasted his way to two division titles. There’s a difference between confidence and delusion

they are freemason brothers
both got illuminati-tatoos just when they arrived in ufc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back