UFC has censored Islam's "Pray for Palestine" speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas is just a guerilla group. If the jews never colonized Palestine post WW2 Palestine would be a normal relatively stable state like Egypt/Jordan/Lebanon without any "terrorist" groups.

The west bank has no hamas and the Palestinians there don't have it better, in fact they get their land stolen by settlers every day.

I think it's clear the disingenuous west can not be argued with, Palestine just has to hope to survive until the global south can topple the wests hegemony in a decade or two.

Honest discussion.

Is it not okay for a Jewish person to buy property/housing in the west Bank?

In Gaza, it was run by Palestinian authority and Hamas took it over. Israel has provided much support and the world/us has provided "humanitarian aid" which never makes it to the intended purpose of helping the people, right?

The people living in the west Bank are free to travel into Israel as they wish? Work in Israel? Etc?

Under President Trump's Admin, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, and a few other countries agreed to a 2 state solution to allow Palestinians and Israel to coexist.

If you have a source of information that shows IDF going into Gaza with the goal of killing civilians, I'd like to read/see it. From what I can find, Hamas has zero regard for any human life and often uses public/civilian structure as their protection which leads to innocent death.

I've also seen cartoons, text books and lots of other propaganda that denies the right for Israel to exist and is in favor of erasing Israel from the map.

I liken this to the population of North Korea which no doubt has been brainwashed against anything outside of NK.

At 38 second.

Who owns ESPN and why do they manipulate people's perception of reality by dirty censorship and lies like this? Why would they not want people to know what Islam said? Seems strange to me.

So much of this manipulation must go on and how many of us are noticing?

I suspect this threat will be deleted as well because this is clearly something we're not supposed to notice. Just move on by and only look at the manipulated reality we are shown.

I suspect this threat will be deleted as well because this is clearly something we're not supposed to notice. Just move on by and only look at the manipulated reality we are shown.

It'll get merged with the one that's already been moved to the war room

I just think it's literally insane and psychotic to know that reality is being manipulated and replaced with crafted lies by the people who own these companies and not stop and point it out. It's literally insane and psychotic, like who is ok with replacing reality with lies and just moving on? Why is the truth not something we can be trusted with in the eyes of the people who own these companies?

It's very concerning that nobody for the most part in America cares even one ounce if they are manipulated and lied to by the media, so long as the resulting narrative fits their preconceived ideas, which are of course, based on the manipulated narratives they're heard before. It's almost like Americans are proud to be submissive to the media. The media lying to them is much more acceptable to them than having to rethink things.

If a lie is discovered, it's just excused as a good thing because it ends up supporting their pre existing ideas, and the fact that powerful groups are manipulating them is just passed by without notice. The vibe is "Well daddy lied to me for my own good."

It's very concerning that nobody for the most part in America cares even one ounce if they are manipulated and lied to by the media, so long as the resulting narrative fits their preconceived ideas, which are of course, based on the manipulated narratives they're heard before. It's almost like Americans are proud to be submissive to the media. The media lying to them is much more acceptable to them than having to rethink things.

If a lie is discovered, it's just excused as a good thing because it ends up supporting their pre existing ideas, and the fact that powerful groups are manipulating them is just passed by without notice. The vibe is "Well daddy lied to me for my own good."
Americans are israels proxy, they dont really exist as a country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back