UFC hall of fame

Mcmoon

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was curious on who was in there and went to look and noticed that it was pretty much all champions who rightfully deserve to be there but I believe there are some others that should be in there even if they are never champions. For example: Chris Lytle....he always brought it and made things exciting.....I also think the way things are going now Joe Lauzon should probably one day be in there

Anyone else want someone to be in there.

I love Lauzon but dont think he nor Lytle deserve HOF inductions. I think the only non champ that has put on a HOF worthy resume would be Ken Flo.

I love Lauzon but dont think he nor Lytle deserve HOF inductions. I think the only non champ that has put on a HOF worthy resume would be Ken Flo.

Don't forget Mask. He's in there and he wasn't even a freaking fighter.

Fuck it. If Mask is in it, why not?

Lauzon and Lytle do not deserve to be in the hall of fame. The hall of fame is usually reserved for the elite, the best of the best, not the most exciting good fighters.

I thought you were going to mention the Tapout guy being in there.

I was curious on who was in there and went to look and noticed that it was pretty much all champions who rightfully deserve to be there but I believe there are some others that should be in there even if they are never champions. For example: Chris Lytle....he always brought it and made things exciting.....I also think the way things are going now Joe Lauzon should probably one day be in there

Anyone else want someone to be in there.

Frank Shamrock
Pat Miletich

Bas was only in the UFC for two fights but he deserves some sort of HoF for his accomplishments. I mean, no disrespect to Charles Lewis but he wasn't even a fighter.

Tim Sylvia deserves to be in there imo for his accomplishments, and either Marco Ruas or Oleg for the new skillsets they brought to the sport.

Pretty embarrassing having that Tapout guy in there, imo, especially given how small of a list it is.

Nothing against the guy personally.

Non champs who deserve to be in there. pretty much every one who made a career from season 1.

Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, GSP, those are the names that belong in the UFC HOF. Lytle and Lauzon don't belong there. I don't think Mask should've been in there, but it was a sentimental thing after his death.

Frank Shamrock and Pat Miletich for sure should be in there. It's a shame Danas politics is shaping UFC history.

History is written by the victors I guess.

Im pretty sure both of these guys will eventually join the HOF. they do deserve to be in it.

I think B.J will be the next to enter, I carnt see Lytle or Lauzon making the list

I wish this was open to write-in votes. If it were, there is no doubt Fedor would get written in because: 1) he deserves it and 2) it spites Dana.

Wandy
Big Nog
BJ Penn
GSP
Anderson
Vitor
Hendo
Shogun

^^^ All of these people should be in there someday.

It's hard to include certain fighters in the UFC, Wandy for example, in a UFC HoF, just because of his lack of success in the UFC. Great career, and MMA HoF worthy, but not the UFC HoF.

the UFC HOF is a joke. I hope one day an official MMA HOF is organized and gives these guys the proper recognition they deserve. Not just inducting them at an expo where no one will see it.

Back