Ufc Gym Buys Out La Boxing Chain..

Can I take Tapout and Affliction classes? I assume I can finally get my black belt in UFC there.

Thanks for posting this dude. Business wise this is pretty interesting to me. I have not trained at a ufc gym personally. A few friends have and they all say the same thing. Fantastic facility but crappy instruction. Obviously expanding won't help the instruction level but more good facilities out there is a start and eventually better training will become a focus for them. Never went to la boxing anyway

They've been fooled into believing that taking a couple of LA Boxing's cardio kickboxing classes will help them protect themselves from an attacker. I don't think the "Kickass Kickboxing" classes at the UFC Gym will be significantly better.

I was being facetious and alluding to milf booty, but you're correct. BJJ on the other hand, is a massive step up for a female to learn some honest to god self defense. Even if some lol worthy kick boxing classes won't do jack, mastering a triangle would be the first thing I'd want a female in my life to learn at a gym.

Great news. This sort of street level presence is exactly what the UFC (and MMA) needs to penetrate the collective unconscious.

80+ Franchises in 20+ States. That is a huge deal.

When people wonder why the UFC doesn't pay stupid amounts of money to low level fighters who aren't even real draws, this is why. The UFC is taking over the world and building a brand bigger than the sport itself, to legitimately rival other big name sports.

Kinda felt like they had already done that a while ago. At this point it would be completely impossible to disassociate ufc and mma. They locked it in

It's kinda sad that in today's pathetically disgusting and obese society a few dudes on here are butthurt over a women taking a cardio kickboxing class. Enjoy your fatties boys.

Good news. I want to see the sport grow & evolve.

I was being facetious and alluding to milf booty, but you're correct. BJJ on the other hand, is a massive step up for a female to learn some honest to god self defense. Even if some lol worthy kick boxing classes won't do jack, mastering a triangle would be the first thing I'd want a female in my life to learn at a gym.

Is that a joke? You want a threatened woman to take a man to the ground?

Back