Media UFC gave Tyson Pedro a retirement spot but not triple C?

This has already been discussed. When you retire once and come back immediately why would they want to give him air time to do a second retirement?

It was literally already proven to be the right choice cause Henry wants to fight again

Reactions: HHJ
Tyson Pedro might be more suited for bareknuckle fighting. He isn't going to be champ but I think he can do a few fights there and call it a day.

The first one was so fucking dumb that he doesn't deserve another retirement spot ever.

Ever since khabib did the gloves in the octagon everyone wants to do that and almost everytime someone says they retire they end up fighting again

Here you go! <Lmaoo>That little troll already used up his retirement speech.

LOL

wow dude you have nothing better to do to than complain about not seeing a fake retirement?

YOU KNOW he didnt fuckin retire,but you mad that you didnt get to see a fake one lmao
Tldr.

Get off my dick old man.

Cejudo's fight was on PPV.

Pedro's was on a throwaway card buried on a streaming platform.
I went on Sherdog a few hours later and save for a few threads, it was like nothing had happened. It was a FN, but people usually care at least a little bit. Not that I am complaining, given next week's PPV.

Dana be like retired = retarded

And then force Chuck to retire while beating Tony on the head with boat paddle
And then…..NO CHANCE OUT COMES VINCE MCMAHON SHITTING ON EVERYONES HEAD

Tyson Pedro retired after a subpar loss where he didnt take much damage? Damn felicia, well bye!

Honestly wonder if he is just scared of being flatlined. James Te Huna probably told him "mate it gets plenty harder the more you climb" and maybe he wasnt up for that.

Back