• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Yeah back when I boxed for a bit in my early 20's I was a terrible counter puncher but some guys fall in love with it. I learned how to feint and lead, throw to the body. Somebody like my brother was more of natural counter puncher and had the opposite problem, very accurate and natural counter puncher but didn't know how to lead that well. It's weird, Sam's just one of those guys that finds countering easier and hasn't gotten out of that habit. Very dangerous but only in certain situations. It's odd to someone like me who never was a good counter puncher, but a lot of guys actually find it easier than leading. Sam is one of those guys, I guess.

I will pretty much always defer to you on anything boxing or striking related. It's interesting to hear your perspective. I pretty much only ever competed in grappling, so the psychology of why a guy fights like Alvey is really interesting to me.

If Andrade can trap her shes likely taking a beating on the ground. Andrade throws bantamweights through the air....Tecia's atomweight body is going to get frisbeed
Yea I already bought out lol.

Now I’m trying to decide whether to take Andrade points or Andrade itd

I don’t think Tecias going to be be able to deal with andrades power and if she gets her down with time on the clock she’ll win by brutality

Saunders looks like he is fighting underwater =/ so sloppy

saunders catching an ass whooping here. he ain't coming back. jouban too fast for him.

Was gonna take does not go distance if it was -200 or better. -260 have to pass.

I will pretty much always defer to you on anything boxing or striking related. It's interesting to hear your perspective. I pretty much only ever competed in grappling, so the psychology of why a guy fights like Alvey is really interesting to me.

I get carried away talking boxing sometimes even when mma's going on, haha. I love grappling too but never trained it. Saunders looks tired already.

Saunders looks out on his feet.. but still gutting it out with pure heart

Is Jouban gassed or is it just me

Jesus that fight makes me appreciate MMA and what these guys go out there and do.

damn that was nasty.. hope he is ok

Saunders should hang them up

Jouban ITD lands but fuck that was nasty to watch, hope he's alright.

Back