UFC FOX 27 PBP/Discussion

I got nothing on the main fight, I don't feel comfortable betting any angle on this.

30 - 27 horseshit again.

30-27 for Dennis makes more sense than 2 29-28s for Fili

R1 could have gone either way, R2 was Dennis but a bad argument could be made for Fili, R3 was all Dennis

Dennis wore Filis ass out and took over in the last half of the fight.

At the end of the day all 3 of these judges need to retire.

I'm not sure we should take too much from injured Jacare losing to prime Whittaker. I totally understand betting Brunson at dog odds, but I think close to evens (where the fight has closed) is about right.

Might through on a live bet if Jacare can secure takedowns.

couple units brunson +145. favorite bet of the night. should've been the only bet of the night as it stands. terrible 2018 so far. camacho dec was so needed for my confidence and 2018 season. sigh, whatever.
Camacho was the right side

He was working him fresh and arguably still beat him after he gassed.

Tape study didn’t show him gassing like that.

It was a sharp play

taking fight dont start R3 dont see this one lasting long

DB got the 30-27
Oohhh okay, it's 4 am here, that's my excuse. :D

Kinda funny Dom says the fighter that has the most dominant last round usually wins the fight, but if the fight is judged on a round by round basis that shouldn't really matter.

Jacare is so hittable, but so is Brunson the key here is if Jacare can get takedowns, that might shutdown Brunson's entire game.

Literally I think I will avoid betting on any card in a state that does not have mma on a regular basis. where did they even get these judges? I don't think they have a clue. win or lose at least in the main event someone will finish. Getting a single rule set and judges that focus on mma should be the ufc's number one priority.

Back