Brunson continues to make the same mistakes

Should’ve stayed off Brunson but hindsight is 20/20

I’ll take a slight profit

This fight confirmed what I thought

Jacare ain’t done yet.

Brunson is the same fighter. Makes the same mistakes

This was a great opportunity to hit jacare at dog odds

Should’ve went heavier

Great night overall! Shame about Brunson. Will never touch Brunson again and that’s a promise.

Not surprised.

Brunson continues to make the same mistakes

Should’ve stayed off Brunson but hindsight is 20/20

I’ll take a slight profit

The mistake of getting kicked super hard in the head?

Brunson is just bad and 1 dimensional lol, very surprised how much came in on him...to beat Jacare on the feet you have to create angles and get in with straight shots like Whittaker (which Brunson is incapable of). Jacare is never going to get caught by a random looping left hook

I sorta think Brunson's patient gameplan kinda hurt him in this fight. Moot point, dont regret my play at +140, though

I'm up $130 = 3.25U. Not a bad night. Wish I had pulled the trigger on Jacare, just wasn't sure how he would look at his age, coming off a KO loss and injury.

Camacho win would've had me up $380 or nearly 10U. Sigh.

Last edited:
At the end, Jacare thought, "Wow, I really dont need them." I bet Brunson as well, got a great price, thought he would be more patient and Jacare is old, injured and prob off the gummiberry juice.

No it isn't. If that's what your analysis tells you then don't bet Brunson to begin with...
I do lots of these silly tiny stake parlays with stupid odds. I do them for fun, I don't expect to win any of them. I just happened to get in a position when there's hundreds of pounds riding on one fight, it all gets a bit more serious then.

Back