• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FOX 23 - PBP/discussion

i4EBsYR.jpg

On Marquardt decision next...

Not my reason for betting against him or anything but Alvey is such a creepy dude. I would not be surprised to find out that he has human remains in his crawl space.

Nate is better but that chin... he will probably struggle with the takedown. Small on Alvey ITD.

ok alvey r1 +400@unibet had to hit that for 0.1u

I don't want to be that guy, but no way your arm is 4 or 5 inches tall.

That being said, as someone that has experienced a 7 hour tattoo session that was only shading on my wrist/bicep/elbow aka no cushion to absorb the pain, I can assure that shit can start to hurt like a biatch after the bruising starts to form at the 3 or 4 hour mark.
You don't think my arm is 4" wide?

{<huh}

Listen guy, the tattoo artist told me I did good okay. Strippers like me too.

Have a feeling this is going to be a boring boring boring boring fight

Ref not seeing the 2nd low blow maybe was the difference in the last fight - if he was going to take a point if he saw it, obviously

You don't think my arm is 4" wide?

{<huh}

Listen guy, the tattoo artist told me I did good okay. Strippers like me too.

Lol, you must be anorexic to have 4 inch arms. Dunno why he finds it hard to believe.

yawn these fights are putting me to sleep

nate r1

alvey started to fight last 5 secs....

That round is 10-9 to the guy who was constantly booing. More entertaining than the fight.

Back