UFC FN - Whittaker vs Aliskerov - official bets

Make a MMA Fantasy Pool. Pick the fighter, method and round for points. Let anyone enter for $50 or $100.

Now any trash talking would have substance to it. No more Hefners trolling.

MMA Fantasy Picks has a free app that does all of this.
I'll think about it.

I am on vacation until August 1, so I don't know how much time I'll have to put a contest together. I mostly wanted to see Hefner and Steve go at it cuz I love drama and shit talking.

A private fantasy pick event does sound fun for the Sherdog Betting Forum. We'd just need someone who is trustworthy to hold the funds and pay everyone out, or else we'll end up like that one Indian guy with a turban from Canada on Twitter who stole everyone's money in a big contest that happened a year or so ago.

I'll think about it.

I am on vacation until August 1, so I don't know how much time I'll have to put a contest together. I mostly wanted to see Hefner and Steve go at it cuz I love drama and shit talking.

A private fantasy pick event does sound fun for the Sherdog Betting Forum. We'd just need someone who is trustworthy to hold the funds and pay everyone out, or else we'll end up like that one Indian guy with a turban from Canada on Twitter who stole everyone's money in a big contest that happened a year or so ago.
He paid everyone actually after they exposed him. Took him some time to gather the funds.

He paid everyone actually after they exposed him. Took him some time to gather the funds.
We used to run a sherdog draft kings I'm down for whatever 10-20-100$ if I don't get paid out I wouldn't even be mad I believe in karma

From what i heard it was for his kitchen renovation and wedding, but idk. I always thought he was pretty square

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zablawa
Back