• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 230 PBP/Discussion

Brown o1.0 TDs -130
Elkins +180 small
Elkins R3 +1500 tiny

One small play with Brown over 91.5 fantasy score on PP (paired with a discounted NFL play tomorrow). Also have each guy in a DK lineup (I did 4 total, but they're all already dead for top prizes I think so now it's just whether I can min cash one or two of them).

While limpy at the weigh ins I still like Tj to take it. Elkins coming off surgery and winning would be pretty badass of him at this point

Fun round. Obviously Elkins gets it. Brown powers up, hits his own TD, then Elkins gets up and Brown just basically gives him his back.

Elkins looks so slow, lumbering and downright clueless on the feet, but man, once he gets into a wrestling exchange he's pretty formidable even now.

There was a DQ with 3 seconds left in the Logan Paul fight. If you took the UNDER fantasy on PrizePicks or Underdog, you just lost.

TJ's breathing is heavy as fuck, doubt he pulls off a comeback now.

Elkins rd 2. Fun fight with the scrambles. But Brown ends up on bottom every time. His only shot is to sprawl n brawl and find a KO rd 3.

Should've done a play on Elkins instead of just hitting Saaiman. Odds were there and I liked him in this spot.

Back