Cameron Saaiman vs. Christian Rodriguez

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Darren Elkins vs. T.J. Brown
Tainara Lisboa vs. Ravena Oliveira
Terrance McKinney vs. Brendan Marotte
Irina Alekseeva vs. Melissa Dixon
Chris Gutierrez vs. Alateng Heili
Ashley Yoder vs. Emily Ducote

We all ride together on this one. Ducote gotta stay busy but not hurt Yoder here.

Edit: I also have the shittier line on UD of Ducote o83.5 sig strikes. Did it to have something with Chairez under fantasy score...and then Lacerda pulls out. So it kinda sucks, I'm hoping Ducote makes it moot by landing a ton here, but I hate having the same 2 leg play with worse odds than on PP.

no bet here and didnt do any no chance parlays going for 4th winning event in a row

We all ride together on this one. Ducote gotta stay busy but not hurt Yoder here.

Edit: I also have the shittier line on UD of Ducote o83.5 sig strikes. Did it to have something with Chairez under fantasy score...and then Lacerda pulls out. So it kinda sucks, I'm hoping Ducote makes it moot by landing a ton here, but I hate having the same 2 leg play with worse odds than on PP.
If it's a 2man with Chairez, it should end up being cancelled

Someone's fight got canceled maybe, they're taking long to start like last time.

Its prolly the Chairez fight.

A fight to get Ducote back on track. Hard to believe Yoder would come out from inactivity and win fight like this.

Ducote, Gutierrez parlay decent 1.66 payout. Cant really see either losing.
Hundred for 66 bucks.

Need Ducote to be busier...

Emily with harder shots but not putting a stamp on it. Kinda close round.

Back