UFC FN 220 PBP/Discussion

I lost all my parlays today I had 2 parlays that were close as in 1 loss Martinez EVEN Money screwed me outta 59.50 it was a 4 teamer for 5$

Lahainse screwed me outta 240$ 6 teamer for 5$

my argument for Gane if i had to defend him

1.Jon being a new Hw
2.Jon has ring Rust
3. Jon going to split with Santos and close Ud with Reyes
4. Gane is a natural hw with bulkier muscle.

Still not touching Gane, Jon dec is my bet.

my argument for Gane if i had to defend him

1.Jon being a new Hw
2.Jon has ring Rust
3. Jon going to split with Santos and close Ud with Reyes
4. Gane is a natural hw with bulkier muscle.

Still not touching Gane, Jon dec is my bet.

Ha ha you copied literally all the reasons I previously posted for betting Gane. Although I rambled on a lot more about them. You bullet pointed them.

I was thinking Gane has a chance versus Jones till he recently said he only trains while in camp. Now how true is that and if it's totally true how big of a deal is it ?
I have a magical unicorn that I want to sell you. It grants three wishes to whomever rubs its horn.

Let me know if you're interested.

Ha ha you copied literally all the reasons I previously posted for betting Gane. Although I rambled on a lot more about them. You bullet pointed them.
i didn't see it, no other argument can be made besides this.

i didn't see it, no other argument can be made besides this.

Dude I know, I didn't mean you actually copied them. Just that I'd posted all of them but went into more detail about the specifics of them.

The reality is that the last time we saw a truly great version of Jones was the rematch with Gus in 2018. And we don't know if Gus had already declined at that point.

Close round. Numbers were close. Neither had a big advantage in terms of aggression and grappling was pretty much nothing.
I'd personally score it to Muniz because I think he just had a bit more on his strikes.

Muniz gassed. Allen is a good grappler but passing the guard that easy doesn't happen unless Muniz is exhausted.

Back