UFC FN 219 PBP/Discussion

I was telling a friend prospects sometimes show something special. I thought Erin did because of how young she is. She's got that drive and creativity, high fight iq. Macy barber almost showed something similar but fizzled out.

This was a nice fat win with random euro bball parlays. Cheers everyone

Was Blanchfield sub really +350-500 range? Thought I saw it as +250 on 5dimes, would have hedged if I could have gotten the better odds.
Yes

I had roughly 2 units on it cause I figured that was a strong ptv for her

If I had more in the account during the first round I would’ve hit Blanchfield harder live. Andrade looked a bit lost in there and her chininess was showing up

Too bad, had 485 to win 400 on Andrade. Blow was softened because I was $180 ahead and had some on ITD. Nothing too bad, but that's 2 losing weeks in a row for me.

Good shake up for the division, I guess. Will be interesting to see how far Erin can go.

Yes

I had roughly 2 units on it cause I figured that was a strong ptv for her

If I had more in the account during the first round I would’ve hit Blanchfield harder live. Andrade looked a bit lost in there and her chininess was showing up
I wanted to go big on the ITD, but only went moderate-ish on it. Thought it was the veteran tko-ing Blanchfield, or Blanchfield slowly sapping Andrade and choking her out in later rounds. Did not expect Erin to do so well in the striking and snatch up a sub that fast.

I wanted to go big on the ITD, but only went moderate-ish on it. Thought it was the veteran tko-ing Blanchfield, or Blanchfield slowly sapping Andrade and choking her out in later rounds. Did not expect Erin to do so well in the striking and snatch up a sub that fast.
Yea I liked the under a lot. Had the most on that, even after getting burned on main unders previously

Back