• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 208 PBP/Discussion

Bohm did more damaged. Controlled the octagon striking

Leonardo with the wall and stall. Had a takedown

Bohm still looks gassy later in the fight.
Probably Leonardo. Fight was pretty bad. Leonardo stalled way more than I thought she would

mmmm love me some leonardo vinci by decision prop

Risk: $20.00 - Win: $42.40
Victoria Leonardo vrs Mandy Bohm:Fight Outcome-Victoria Leonardo vs Mandy Bohm
TNT - Victoria Leonardo By Decision 3.12

The next one should be good. Jai will win every second of the fight until he ends up face-down on the canvas. Kyle fades fast though unless he is front running.

Welp, my bet on Bohm was either going to look great, or really bad, and unfortunately the latter happened.

Pretty sad losing to Leonardo...

Welp, my bet on Bohm was either going to look great, or really bad, and unfortunately the latter happened.

Pretty sad losing to Leonardo...
Leonardo is bad but she has better cardio and her will to win pushed her forward.

wasn’t expecting all that wall and stall. Bohm made some improvements but still was gassy and did t have the cardio to push forward

she was hurting Leonardo with her kicks to the leg and body but I think her cardio holds her back but making good decisions and attacking weak points

Back