UFC FN 198 PBP/Discussion

I think Brady wins by TKO, but I am waiting to live bet him near the end of R1 or after R1 ends.

Both Brady and Chiesa have mediocre cardio, but Brady has the better boxing and bigger power, while Chiesa always crashes into his opponents and uses his size to close the distance, which will leave him open to get hit with a big right hand.

Brady -145. Have him straight and in a RR. Need this one to salvage the night.

lets go, been fkn down all day, now up thanks to haveing 3 juicy multies ending with Santos lol. I feel dirty

Last edited:
I think Brady wins by TKO, but I am waiting to live bet him near the end of R1 or after R1 ends.

Both Brady and Chiesa have mediocre cardio, but Brady has the better boxing and bigger power, while Chiesa always crashes into his opponents and uses his size to close the distance, which will leave him open to get hit with a big right hand.

BRADY IS EZ

I was gonna live bet this one but I gotta run for a bit. I was leaning Brady, but I don't have faith in either him or Chiesa haha.
I'll just pray that there is blood and watch the replay.

small medium play on fight goes da distance. me thinks brady gonna play it safe this fight

I think Chiesa's cardio is fine at WW. He went 5 rounds easy against Magny.

Greatest WW of all time? Sure DC.

Gotta sell PPV buys, amirite? He'd get wrecked by prime GSP. Koscheck would have beaten Usman. Too bad Dean is reffing this.

EDIT: Brady getting control, but bleeding all over.

Live bet Chiesa @4.00
Brady’s nose is messed up and he already has some cardio issues
Expect to lose but good value imo

Chiesa looking a bit shook for some reason.

Live bet: Michael Chiesa vs Sean Brady goes the distance $19 for $15

These guys are too friendly. I don't think we'll see a finish unless it's a late TKO.

Back