UFC FN 198 PBP/Discussion

idk wmma now and ever like tate had the best 3rd and 4th round, and then decided to do absolutely nothing in the last. did someone tell her its potentially 2 for 2 heading into the fifth, hello team?

I went undefeated on my bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5-0 and I won a parlay dog shit payout because itt had the over and the fighter on the cancelled fight SMFH
Congrats enjoy ur winnings. I think next week should be a much better for ITDs and more chances of underdogs..

Tate could have easily won that fight but apparently she thinks she can box. Hopefully when she looks in the mirror she decides to go back to wrestling

dumb fight for her. She had success crashing distance and pressing vieira against the cage but she was more content standing and getting countered hard

most of the asian fighters did bad. step it up asia. Santos was dominating A possible threat to Valentina.

Attachments

• winning.JPG
    winning.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrats enjoy ur winnings. I think next week should be a much better for ITDs and more chances of underdogs..

I have no idea what or who Im gonna bet yet I just hope I dont blow my winnings tommorow on NFL i already lied to my wife and said I only won 62$ SMFH im fucked lol

idk wmma now and ever like tate had the best 3rd and 4th round, and then decided to do absolutely nothing in the last. did someone tell her its potentially 2 for 2 heading into the fifth, hello team?
Blame Eric, isn't he her coach from extreme couture

Overall I did well tonight.
I cancelled my Tate bet, and recovered half of what I bet. So that was good.
I lost a bit on Loma. (I wanted to cancel that bet before it happened but I was too late)
The rest I did well.

My Santos + Pinheiro parlay was succesful.
My livebets on Yahya and Garcia got me a nice return.
and Yanez/Grant going over 1.5 rounds went as I planned.

I was on a pretty bad streak lately, so it was nice to go back to my fundamentals and make it work.

Hope everyone had a good night somehow (even if you had to do it in spite of the fights haha)

Back