UFC FN 178 PBP/Discussion

After October / Fight Island I’m gonna take a break. This shit is eating me alive

Colby whooped Woodley... Woodley fans should apologize via hand-written apology or via horseback courier... Fighting isn't for T-wood no biggie just don't front like you're that dude anymore. The past is the past homie.... Vamos!!!

This might be my last post for a while. But winning a big parlay fucks up your ability of handicapping. I need to like slap myself out of this shit. If anyone has a good reason for me to quit parlaying bets please help me. I’m trying to convert into a straight bettor but I’m addicted to these parlays.

This might be my last post for a while. But winning a big parlay fucks up your ability of handicapping. I need to like slap myself out of this shit. If anyone has a good reason for me to quit parlaying bets please help me. I’m trying to convert into a straight bettor but I’m addicted to these parlays.
You wont make proper money untill you switch to singles. Simple.

Parlay betting fucks with your handicapping because every bet pretty much has the same confidence level. I’m looking to make october a big ass month like august. September was kind of a bloodbath for me because I had such a crazy august. ;_;

Wrong
I hit a parlay of some sort every weekend and am up nearly 100 this year between football and UFC
Vitor, message me privately and let’s see what you’re doing wrong

Wrong
I hit a parlay of some sort every weekend and am up nearly 100 this year between football and UFC
Vitor, message me privately and let’s see what you’re doing wrong
The problem is, I legit only parlay. I literally have it flip flopped where I do 90% parlays lmao... I have really been seeing the negative effects and am starting to understand why parlaying is bad. It’s an addiction tbh

Solution: Don't bet huge on parlays lol. Use them for fun.

The problem is, I legit only parlay. I literally have it flip flopped where I do 90% parlays lmao... I have really been seeing the negative effects and am starting to understand why parlaying is bad. It’s an addiction tbh
It sounds like you have a gambling addiction, not a parlay addiction.

Don't get me wrnog... I've had parlay addictions in my life too. I bet over 10% of my entire bankroll on an 8 fight parlay at UFC 128... which hit.

Back