UFC FN 178 PBP/Discussion

Colby saves you itd bettors. I really don't bet in distance or decision on 5 round fights with wrestlers. Impossible to predict what will make the cards and what will get a 4th or 5th round finish by essentially exhaustion

Woodley dislocated a rib I belive?

Damn Colby won via Amurika... Kinda crazy the red white and blue wore Woodley down after 4rounds... Who knew the force was so strong... Vamos !!!

KF7Z35.jpg

Colby -130 points was a ridiculous line. Someone must’ve blasted that line late

I saw Colby to win in round 4, 5, or decision at -190 at one point that was insane lol, grabbed that shit asap

5dimes removed it earlier today. part of me wishes i would have put more on it. however i bet colby itd instead...

Colby Covington Wins In Round 5 +2000 (TNT) WOODLEY VS COVINGTON - ROUND BETTING vs WOODLEY VS COVINGTON - ROUND BETTINGGame Date: Sep 19 - 10:27 PM
Risk: $5.00Win: $100.00
Why you quote me lol? Did I inspire you to make that bet or something? I made a post earlier saying TWOOD 5th round finish but yikes that was an MMA oddity to say the least. Horrible beat for Colby decision backers lol

This is the best betting day i've ever had feeling emotional. I love all you sherbros hope you guys made out good too.

Same brother. +7.5 u (unit size is $50) Thanks for everyone's insights over the last year. Feels good to finally be winning consistently.

Last edited:
Should’ve done way better tonight, jessy Jess and dern were two fights I was super confident in, and I didn’t even parlay them. Both lines were great value

LOL congrats to all the FDGTD players
Good performance by colby as always and twood is clearly done

Woodley seriously needs to retire. He had absolutely no chance to win this fight, his body is breaking down.

At the very least he needs to stop taking main event fights. The competition is so strong now and he's been way too timid in 5 rounders, probably he's afraid of gassing out. I like him to fight someone outside of the top 15 in a 3 round fight to get some confidence back.

This is the most entertaining post fight show I've ever seen.

Colby just asked Marty if he got "smoke signals from his tribe" while he was getting phone calls from Trump {<jordan}

Back