UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

Gutierrez round 2

19-19 going into third.

Added 1u on Gutierrez at +200

Edit: Think Freitas takes it, but +200? No way.

I thought Gutierrez 2-0 but admittedly wasn’t paying close attention until the 3rd

wow i think de freitas won the 3d round but superclose

2-1 Freitas. Gutierrez was winning the round, but getting walked down like that for 2 minutes looks terrible for the judges.

I know Bisping is blind, but is Fitzgerald blind, too? De Freitas, once he started coming forward in the last 2 minutes, was beating the hell out of Guiterrez, and had him hurt on several occasions.

multiple knockdowns from calf kicks, it all depends on how much the judges enjoy that

i think dee freitas deserves this one, just because he wanted it more and took all the risks, that should be awarded imo/

I’ll take it

Third could’ve went either way

Getting dropped twice by leg kicks and sitting on you butt for a minute of the round isn’t a good look

Owah! Won that one, but doubt I'll ever dare to bet Gutti again. He has the skill, but he doesn't like to fight.

Fading Yannis the Greek paid off! Awesome live-betting as well after R2 but the decision could have gone either way IMO.

Thought frietas won the 1st round but aside from that he got knocked down on his ass a half dozen times or more and spent large periods of time just staying there before getting back up, think the decision is fair.

Back