UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

I was literally laughed at by friends when I said I considered betting Macedo. I was shamed into leaving money on the table. Trust your instincts folks. Jiu jitsu world champs dont struggle to hold position on Maia Stevenson.

As a fluent Spanish speaker I can confirm that the translator is #1 bullshit. He usually translates like 20% and clearly doesn't speak/understand English.

Thanks for your expert analysis Michael.

Vianna did exactly what you’re not supposed to do when trying to counter an armbar, but hey you are blind so what does it matter

Lol the jiu jitsu world champ rolls right into the armbar

What an absolute joke

Instead of stepping over she rolls right onto her back
Bisping said Viana did everything right there. Getting triggered already by him.

As a fluent Spanish speaker I can confirm that the translator is #1 bullshit. He usually translates like 20% and clearly doesn't speak/understand English.
Yea I noticed that and I don’t speak Spanish

I was literally laughed at by friends when I said I considered betting Macedo. I was shamed into leaving money on the table. Trust your instincts folks. Jiu jitsu world champs dont struggle to hold position on Maia Stevenson.

You know at +175 I thought she was stab worthy.

As a favorite i would never touch her.

The Russian translations are usually just as bad. No clue where they hire these guys. Some employee's half-retarded cousin that needs a job?

Macedo constantly changing gyms is suspect to me.

Cause she wants to train with the best in the world??

Right.

Just more evidence of mental weakness to me

it's because she doesn't have a passport - she's stateless - so has trouble legally staying in one place for an extended amount of time.

The Russian translations are usually just as bad. No clue where they hire these guys. Some employee's half-retarded cousin that needs a job?

Seems so, but I have to say that the Brazilian one is almost perfect. By far the best one.

it's because she doesn't have a passport - she's stateless - so has trouble legally staying in one place for an extended amount of time.

She was in the process of getting Spanish citizenship, but I don't know how it went.

on vargas because he is the underdog and I don't know anything of both fighters and because i am a degenerate.

I got Silva ITD in this one. Vargas looked terrible in what i could find on him.

Non-negotiable and Mooncookie approved!

It’s been a long day at work. Then before the gym I find out that pedo slimeball epstein got suicided. Still pissed about that

Ready for some fun and relaxing
The good news is that no one believes the story. How did he die? Is he really dead or is he getting the Ken Lay (Enron) treatment? Precautions were taken to ensure that he made it to court alive. There were already 2 failed attempts on his life. A major investigation needs to be undertaken. The warden & those police officers that were responsible for his safety all need a fair trial. Then after they are found guilty they need to be behind bard for life!

Back