UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

I believe Albini's confidence was gone after that first round.
He had Rozenguy down for good, in all the right places, he was just totally inept to finish or at least deal any significant damage there.
No ground n' pound skills, not submission skills, if he can't finish that rozenguy on the ground he can't finish any other ufc fighter on the ground either

Expect a fairly close fight but I think Griffin takes it. Really dont think anyone gets a finish so just put 2U on the over at -200

I believe Albini's confidence was gone after that first round.
He had Rozenguy down for good, in all the right places, he was just totally inept to finish or at least deal any significant damage there.
No ground n' pound skills, not submission skills, if he can't finish that rozenguy on the ground he can't finish any other ufc fighter on the ground either
Hindsight is 20/20 but I have to agree with this 100%. At least the unders and FDNGTD hit.

Hoping alves can flash some of that ore USada form here

That doesn’t even look like max griffin

Saw some headlines that Thiago said he was working on way more wrestling this camp. Will see if that was all just fluff, or an unseen factor here. Griffin has been exploited on his back before.

Saw some headlines that Thiago said he was working on way more wrestling this camp. Will see if that was all just fluff, or an unseen factor here. Griffin has been exploited on his back before.
Colby is the only one who demolished him in the ground.

Damn that over not looking so nice. Alves not Alves anymore

Is Thiago trying to tough it out. Looks like he has got no response to Griffin.

Thiago doing his best heavy bag impression in there

Griffin already looks like he’s fading a bit

These clowns look slow and clumsy after the speed and dexterity of Albini!

Back