• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 143 PBP/Discussion

Def cant win them all but that doesnt stop me from trying lol. I'm mad at myself due to how the fight played out, I really didnt think Cerrone would be the better wrestler. If Hernandez took Cerrone down and he got instasubbed I would have felt better but I feel terrible right now.
It is what it is, Cerrone developed a deceptively good wrestling game that gets missed by most. No doubt Cerrone will be a underrated again in his next fight and you can make it back if nothing else. Even being big on Cerrone I didn't expect that at all, I figured the most likely thing would be snatching a sub in a scramble not just standing and banging it out.

It is what it is, Cerrone developed a deceptively good wrestling game that gets missed by most. No doubt Cerrone will be a underrated again in his next fight and you can make it back if nothing else. Even being big on Cerrone I didn't expect that at all, I figured the most likely thing would be snatching a sub in a scramble not just standing and banging it out.

I watched his fight with Story and Alvarez, there was reason to believe it would play that way but I got in my own way. Those knees he was landing on Hernandez he landed on Alvarez everytime Alvarez got into his boxing range but I discounted it thinking Hernandez would get takedowns.

How do you guys feel about Dillashaw taking a DEC? I see the HK, BK and knees to the body as viable paths to KO but not seeing much else in the way of a finish.

I watched his fight with Story and Alvarez, there was reason to believe it would play that way but I got in my own way. Those knees he was landing on Hernandez he landed on Alvarez everytime Alvarez got into his boxing range but I discounted it thinking Hernandez would get takedowns.

How do you guys feel about Dillashaw taking a DEC? I see the HK, BK and knees to the body as viable paths to KO but not seeing much else in the way of a finish.
I'm leaning to a TJ KO. Even against DJ I thought Henry was too open to high kicks the way he holds his hands and his lateral movement isn't great so I can see TJ pushing him back with a combo and finishing with the high kick.

I'm old. And definitely need it. Growing old sucks. Chuckle.

I'm not there yet so I cant say but a life of accomplishment and gathering knowledge cant be that bad. Everything else prob sucks though without the T.

Its hard to come forward at a high pace when a dude like Cowboy is throwing laser guided knees I think thats what got Alex in deep water early

Man Glover is tough

Thought that was over

Shewww that was scary almost ripped my hair out. Easy cash tho baby $$$$ . PVZ next and it's a great night for me

teixeira may be out of his prime, but he still has it. came back from the grave there.

Oh fuck... so close.

Fading Glover in the future.. dude cant take punches anymore.

haha how the fuck did he not finish him when he had the chance.

Bad night for me now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back