• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 143 PBP/Discussion

cerrone should be right back in the top 10 at 155 right now. wouldn't even be mad with a poirier fight.

Was on Cerrone as a sizable dog.

I can understand some hype on Hernandez but Cowboy is experienced as shit and he was the clear #2 LW for a long long time. People seems to forget he whopped a lot of asses there and moved up because he had lost twice against the champ at the time.

Fullgrownmanboy is what I will call him now

Big win there

Hes seems to be on a mission to humble everyone i can see him fighting Conor

-3U too now I'm going to have to add to Dillashaw or find another bet to show a profit. I wanted to bet Benavidez anyway, maybe I'll just hit his DEC prop.
I'm on Benavidez Dec with a small amount on Ortiz KO as well. Would warn against chasing though, can't win 'em all.

“Hur dur I’m the most disrespectful man he could stand across from” - Alex Hernandez

What a beatdown, and great because Hernandez was a dick, and get a beat down like that HAHAHAHAHAHA

My biggest bet of the night next Roberson KO. Glover is done IMO

On Karl Roberson via KO next... fading Glover hard.

But something tells me that he is getting grapplefucked and I will be regretting. LOL

blew his wad early trying to get into a firefight with a better striker and got left behind promptly... doesn't seem like the best strategy to me.

Blew his wad? He didn't lose the fight due to gassing. Again - what strategy do you think would have been good for him here? Did you expect Hernandez to not fight like Hernandez? He is extremely high paced pushing forward always.

I'm on Benavidez Dec with a small amount on Ortiz KO as well. Would warn against chasing though, can't win 'em all.

Def cant win them all but that doesnt stop me from trying lol. I'm mad at myself due to how the fight played out, I really didnt think Cerrone would be the better wrestler. If Hernandez took Cerrone down and he got instasubbed I would have felt better but I feel terrible right now.

Nothing better than that finish. Cerrone showing that little brat who the real “jester” was that he referred to a few days ago. Kids eyes will be swollen and black for the next week. Hopefully he learns a bit from that beating and builds on it.

blew his wad early trying to get into a firefight with a better striker and got left behind promptly... doesn't seem like the best strategy to me, but whatever. <Fedor23>
Well the only guy to get Cerrone down and look remotely comfortable in his guard was RDA, even then Cerrones TDD was on point tonight.

Hernadez had a PTV using his wrestling, but he panicked. Good experience for him. And looking forward to Cowboy v Conor :)

Cerrone kicked his head off head straight through his glove. He put a beat down on a tough, young and confident up and coming guy. Cowboy still got plenty of gas in the tank.

Back