UFC FN 141 PBP/Discussion

Lost 200 on kenan song -- this is why I dont blindly tail people lol

Fuck me

Alex morono stinks

It's okay -- the new york giants are gonna beat the filthadelphia eagles tomorrow at +180

Time to profit $$$$

Off topic, but keep dreaming. Eagles come back tomorrow and squash the giants.

Parlay
Martial Arts - 24201 Francis Ngannou +180 for Game

Martial Arts - 24206 Alistair Overeem +100 for Game

Martial Arts - 24210 Yadong Song -400 for Game

parlay
Martial Arts - 24206 Alistair Overeem +100 for Game

Martial Arts - 24210 Yadong Song -400 for Game

straight
Mobile - MARTIAL ARTS - 24201 Francis Ngannou +180 for GAME

just an amazing night for me...too bad I didn't go in much...fucking Botelho...

Oh this is where you all were last night, I was in the main group thread.. will remember for next time. Overeem and Ngannou saved my night to make decent 6u profit

Off topic, but keep dreaming. Eagles come back tomorrow and squash the giants.

Eagles are reeling and the giants are building.

Doesn't help that the eagles will have larry, mo, and Curley in the secondary trying to cover Beckham and shep.

Easy $$

Doesn't help that the eagles will have larry, mo, and Curley in the secondary trying to cover Beckham and shep.

Easy $$

Lmaooo what are the giants building off? They are horrible man. Eagles squashed the giants like 5-6 weeks ago and held Odell to under 50 yds. He isn’t a concern at all. The only threat the giants have against the eagles is Barkley. Eli finally put up good games against the niners (2-8) and the bucs (3-7) cmonnnn bruh. The eagles are playing like dog shit this year but they squash the giants again with ease

Another profitable event - zero tape study. <DC-Champ>

People need to understand that Coulter can't do anything but box. And just for 2-3 minutes. After that he moves under water.
He can't wrestle, can't grapple, can't kick, can't fight in the clinch. He is just a tough guy that has some boxing skills. It's very little of substance in his game. He is not even a good athlete and he is in his mid 30's. I like the guy, I like his story, but UFC is not for him. Can't trust him vs. anybody in the UFC, even vs. that chinese shlub.
I had to put my old comment here. Can't believe how accurate I was about that guy. He was gifted the win and I changed my mind thinking he is "much better" than Hu just because I watched Hu struggling with Asker.

I told u bro

Easy $$

They won by 3, and got a dodgy ref call at the end.

Back