UFC FN 141 PBP/Discussion

Pavlovich is turtle off his back. I wanted to see how he fares in this position in his regional fights, but didn't find much examples.

I'm glad that's over.

Time for the main event. Good thing neither of them are Chinese, or we'd have to wait for some extended entrance to the octagon.

Taking my winnings and adding to ngannou.

It’s that kind of event

Probably won't hit, but fingers crossed...

528588943-1 11/22/18 8:12pm $50.00 $462.61 Pending 3 Team Parlay
Pending 11/24/18 6:00am UFC Fighting 1602 Rashad Coulter -115* vs Yaozong Hu V
Pending 11/24/18 8:30am MMA Props Fighting 1109 Overeem wins inside distance +235* vs Not Overeem inside distance
Pending 11/24/18 4:30am MMA Props Fighting 1909 Holland wins inside distance -157* vs Not Holland inside distance V

I'm at work right now, but going by your reactions it hit. :D

Hedged $100 of that though, but I have guaranteed profit for this event, which means I'm on a nice 3 event win streak.

Just woke up.... Coulter and Morono ML cashes.. 2u up from that. 1.33u down from Pavlovich but happy by the Reem.. what a performance.

Im on some strange shit for the next one. Ngannou ML, Blaydes TKO and over 1.5

Blaydes coming in to Mortal Kombat. I'd be careful betting against that.

Demolition man ITD or he gets demolished.
I thought they are going to watch each other for 3 rounds and Pavlovich is going to rock him once or twice to seal a close round and win a split. This is what I thought is gonna happen. But Sergey is so not active from distance and thus making getting close to him and pushing him on the fences or getting him down easyer. Didn't know his grappling off his back is CM punk level.

Blaydes coming in to Mortal Kombat. I'd be careful betting against that.
tenor.gif

Early stoppage I think... let him bang bro. Not that I think it would have changed the outcome.

Lost a lot on that one... FML

Ngannou's punching power upgraded to at least Toyota Camry once again.

When I meet Goddard someday first thing I'll do is ask him for my money back from the over there

That stoppage most likely saved Blaydes' career

Back