• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 140 PBP/Discussion

Judging has been surprisingly good tonight

Would put money on the prop Mutante is juicing. How did his chin uncrack?
He hasn't taken much damage to the head in 3+ years. Also, Heinisch wasn't landing that many clean punches until R3, which is when a lot of power was already gone from his punches and Mutante was always moving back and circling away from the power.

How did mutante make welterweight. Dude is stacked.

Botelho fucked up baad
Yea I had way too much on her at 3.5 units between her itd rd props and ml

After the weigh ins I added

Initially I hit her ml for 1 unit at +100. Should’ve let it be there

Cmon Johnny Walker please don't get KO'd and beat Khalil

these two are both wild fuckers, no bets, don't think it will last more than a round

Walker was throwing some super weird overhand rights in that highlight video. Reminds me of Roy Nelson's overhand that looks like an overhand Karate chop.

Due to Walker's looping punches and slower movement, I assume Rountree will land a fast straight down the middle and put Walker on his butt, followed by an uppercut that snaps his head back and possibly some GnP if the referee hasn't stopped it yet.

q1f11UT.jpg

need magny to win by points lmao

$75 Johnnie Walker - cause i'm drinking Johnnie Walker Black. i have low standards on bets :(
$80 Starts round two.. cause. it could start round 2...

Anyone fighting kalil must realize his gastank sucks. Just let him tire for the first then move in. Especially as a super long fighter like johnny

Back