UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

$100 on Rivera, he’s more polished than Moreas at this stage, so a 4-1 win.

Gillespie ITD lands.

Gillespie truly is an animal.

One of very few who can chain wrestle relentlessly, actively pass guard and keep looking to transition and barely slows down. Love watching him.

Gregor finishes off my parlay. The aguilar fight got cancelled so I need to see what my winnings will be. It would have been $1043.90 with the aguilar fight.

Is that Joe Scarola in Gillespie's corner? (Matt Serra's boy from TUF 6, who quit the show.)

2u on Moraes ML and 0,5u on Moraes KO coming up

Yes! Nice value on that under, Gillespie is a beast, what were the odds on his submission prop?

I'm really looking forward to this main event. Best scenario Moraes KO will have me up 11.4u, worst case Rivera decision I will be down 2u so I'm in a pretty good spot

LOL at Gregor plugging a non-UFC fight. Instant fan.

Feel the same, expect a 3-2 or 4-1 Rivera DEC. Dont think Moraes has much of a shot at getting the finish.

Absolutely my man, Rivera is the end of year champ. Dude is really technical and has the best timing I’ve seen.

Alright, my hail mary parlay game is on point tonight. I did a few more than normal, but I now need either Magic itd or Magic by split/majority to cash a big parlay.

upload_2018-6-1_23-29-4.png

upload_2018-6-1_23-30-18.png

One time, can I get one of these and cash this thing LOL?

Back