UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

Passing the next fight. Everything has gone on Moraes. That strength should be too much for Rivera

who's on the under in GG/Pichel, surprised it's not 1.5 tbh
I am, small play on Pichel KO and Gillespie round 3 but most of my action on the under, contemplating adding some more

edit odds -110 now adding 1u

Oh, almost forgot, chalk another W up to a fighter with a SPHA.

Off topic but RDA is going to fuck up Colby at UFC 225. The odds are pretty good too...

Time for a big shot From Hell to finish Gregor in rd 1 baby, let's goooooooo!

I have admittedly not seen colby fight. Where does all his hype come from?

Nobody has been able to stop his wrestling and top control. There's differences for sure, but think the WW version of Khabib kinda.

Pichel ML and ITD. Pichel winning by DEC is very possible.

Passing the next fight. Everything has gone on Moraes. That strength should be too much for Rivera

Man you guys with super strong leans on the ME...good for you but I don't get it. I'm still trying to figure out what I think. Probably mostly live bet it.

Pichel gonna get rolled on. Gillespie is a beast.
Buzzkill.

ReflectingWaterloggedAnt-size_restricted.gif

Man LW is so stacked, these guys are both really good...and just afterthoughts right now. Amazing.

From Hell with a 1950's bad guy mustache. Confidence increase.

Man you guys with super strong leans on the ME...good for you but I don't get it. I'm still trying to figure out what I think. Probably mostly live bet it.

I win 75% of ME so i stick with it. If that wasn't the case i would change it up

Damn, no shot.

Gillespie beast as expected, but Pichel no joke. He's composed, staying in the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back