UFC Fighters Who Got Cut... and Then Signed Again with UFC

Joey Beltran

Jorge Santiago

I think Matt Brown got cut after the loss to that Polish guy.

Man, loads of guys have been released and later returned.

Nick Diaz, Robbie Lawler, Renato Sobral, Duane Ludwig, Jason Miller, Chael Sonnen

And just when you thought sherdog was 100% filled to the brim with unintelligent flaming fucktards, this guy comes in a proves that its still only 99.99% filled with flaming fucktards.

Great thread, ts. Bravo.

And to the rest of you flaming fucktards i say: flaming fucktards.

Palhares could return. But I don't think he will. I'd offer Paul Daley a new UFC contract, because his incident seemed like a one-time, bizarre thing, not a repeated problem, like Palhares, who is a repeat offender, and likely to offend again.

1omys2.gif

11+Nate+Diaz+vs.+Josh+Thomson+3.gif

Thompson would knock Yves Edwards out in a rematch

A lot of complaints here lately about cut fighters. But there's a growing list of fighters who have returned after getting their act together outside the UFC. I heard somebody like Cote was told when he was cut if he could string together several wins, he'd get his old 'job' back. It's a revolving door, not a lifetime ban.

Yeah, even guys like Barnett, Tito, and Marquardt got back after some serious shit.

Even Dana said that if Babalu cleaned his act up and got some wins, he's be welcomed. Sucks that he couldn't get some wins together and is retired now.

Back