Ufc fighters that actually have good tattoos

Pixel_Daddy

The Ultimate Manlet
@Blue
Reaction score
We always make fun of ufc fighters with shitty tats but we never give those with good ones credit20210423_163401.jpg

Cory sandhagen with a sick as fuck backpiece20210423_163447.jpg
Cody garbrandt also has an incredible back piecesb57ef6a98e7d31f00e060749d74ae7f0.jpg
Gonna leave it with mcgregor. Conor mcgregor's is iconic, love or hate him everyone wants to imitate his chest tattoo but can't (looking at you sugar Sean)

Edit: so apparently people are upset that mcgregor took inspiration from another dudes tattoo? So fucking what?

Last edited:
Scott-Jorgensen-Leg-Tattoos.jpg

Always rated Jorgensens sleeve

HvArmtp5jIiVVYmrD7tgOTzGfC2Gb9-ooOVhNPBicLtbF5hsCh7FNWtxl5DBA7M5mIKdSPRimYtubCt-CeosG1k9axgTX6iIJss8O7Ug8G1xhv-_IMuN1vGErKfy

If you put Conor's chest gorilla then you have to have Brock's sword. Either you like that crap or think it is all dumb as shit.

I do like Marvin Vettori's tattoo, also Alex Volkanovski's are well done

Um, Conor's "Iconic chest-piece", and entire style of that era was stolen from some super model dude. People aren't imitating him at all, it was he who was doing the imitating.
<DisgustingHHH>
It wasn't.

People who have no clue about tattoos - and i know that sounds rude, but i really don't mean it that way - just put that out there/assumed that, because they saw one guy with a (for the casual eye) somewhat similar tattoo style.

EDIT: I just looked it up and it turns out the tattoo/tattoo style is even less similar than i remembered:
pic.jpg

They both have a chest piece in a more traditional style and with the colors black and red (which are typical). That's literally it and has nothing to do with copying at all, lol.

Back