• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fighter's Husband has legit Nazi tattoos he won't cover

Are you offended?

• Yes its racist

• Dont really care either way

• No I'm not offended

• More offended Yahoo article called her a Star

• Cut her and WMMA

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would sooner run around with a dark black circle than a swastika tat. Everyone makes mistakes and should be given second chances where appropriate, but the first step needs to be personal accountability.

The fact that he is more concerned with the aesthetics of covering it up than the repercussions of having a swastika on his arm really makes me question his excuses. I kinda think he is just full of shit, but he is welcome to walk around with any tattoo he wants.

Lol at not being able to cover it up. You can turn it into a window. An SS can become an “88.”
88 is no betteer

Guys remember Hoelzer Reich a couple UFC fighters were rocking their gear including MacDanzig and I believe Donald Cerrone

Here is MacDanzig rocking the Nazi shirts
4171326682_2677d82c88_m.jpg

mac-danzig-hoelzer-reich.jpg

His tattoos are obviously racist ..

But context context context.

His explanation makes perfect sense. He doesn’t owe anyone shit and if people are to immature or impulsive to just label a guy for mistakes he made twenty years ago then that says more about them then him.

Life’s a fucked up learning adventure,he owned his past mistakes and turned it around for positive..
That being said...
I personally would’ve gone with laser removal if I was him...cause in retrospect,those tats don’t look twenty years old(hard to judge with pics)

Those are some little ass tats...any tat artist worth a dime could cover those in an instant.

If he had a brain in his head he'd get it covered up.

If you don't believe in it anymore, and you know it's something that can negatively effect those and the people you love(ask his wife), you'd get that shit covered up or removed.

The bullshit of "a good tattoo artist says it will look bad" is a joke. It does look bad, right now buddy.

And I don't get that learning from mistakes crap.

His mistake was using his body to show off nazi propaganda. He's still making that mistake.

Guys remember Hoelzer Reich a couple UFC fighters were rocking their gear including MacDanzig and I believe Donald Cerrone

Here is MacDanzig rocking the Nazi shirts
4171326682_2677d82c88_m.jpg

mac-danzig-hoelzer-reich.jpg
Danzig paid for that. Pretty sure he was shrieking in German unconsciously.

His tattoos are obviously racist ..

But context context context.

His explanation makes perfect sense. He doesn’t owe anyone shit and if people are to immature or impulsive to just label a guy for mistakes he made twenty years ago then that says more about them then him.

Life’s a fucked up learning adventure,he owned his past mistakes and turned it around for positive..
That being said...
I personally would’ve gone with laser removal if I was him...cause in retrospect,those tats don’t look twenty years old(hard to judge with pics)

Those are some little ass tats...any tat artist worth a dime could cover those in an instant.

Well UFC is probably going to ban him from cornering her because they dont want to be associated with that, or they will cut her from the org by putting her in with tough females so she keeps losing or if she rejects a fight with tougher comp they will do what they did to Yair and kick her out

The story is all over the news, this is not a good look, especially now that UFCs main owners are Jewish.

Well UFC is probably going to ban him from cornering her because they dont want to be associated with that, or they will cut her from the org by putting her in with tough females so she keeps losing or if she rejects a fight with tougher comp they will do what they did to Yair and kick her out

The story is all over the news, this is not a good look, especially now that UFCs main owners are Jewish.
Yeah, he made his bed..he’s gotta lay in it...the more I think about it..his answers are kinda bullshit....capitalism isn’t racist it’s green.

Laser removal is free..especially for Swazi shit.
Outreach to inmates? A Swazi isn’t what’s gonna make a inmate listen to you but if it is...well you don’t have to be a rocket science to figure that out.

If he regretted the tat so bad there’s ample ways to go about it.

I officially rescind my original opinion, he needs to do what’s right for his wife..she’s a pro fighter on the big stage..seems like a dumb thing to let ruin a career.

Her responses aren’t helping her any also.

I would sooner run around with a dark black circle than a swastika tat. Everyone makes mistakes and should be given second chances where appropriate, but the first step needs to be personal accountability.

Surprised the SHARPs aren't planning a boot party for him honestly, fuck that excuse too.

My dude carries a Swazi on his body, but he was held down by Neo Nazis and they carved it into him.

I guarantee someone out there will lazer it off for free, especially with the publicity.

Yeah, he made his bed..he’s gotta lay in it...the more I think about it..his answers are kinda bullshit....capitalism isn’t racist it’s green.

Laser removal is free..especially for Swazi shit.
Outreach to inmates? A Swazi isn’t what’s gonna make a inmate listen to you but if it is...well you don’t have to be a rocket science to figure that out.

If he regretted the tat so bad there’s ample ways to go about it.

I officially rescind my original opinion, he needs to do what’s right for his wife..she’s a pro fighter on the big stage..seems like a dumb thing to let ruin a career.

Her responses aren’t helping her any also.

yeah the only thing is maybe Andrea Lee shares the same views, we dont know, she could have grown up with white supremacist family we dont know her private dealings but from the looks of it she agrees with it, and even liked him knowing his history of killing an unarmed black man using a gun and shooting him several times, he even got away with it claiming self defense

Im willing to bet she is okay with his views and shares the smae views, she married a murderer with racist tatts and has no issue.

His excuse is lame even that hardcore Neo NAzi Mevlin Costa got his huge swastika tatted over, when he grew out of that white supremacist lifestyle, yet this guy cant remove a small SS tattoo and swastika lol

dudes full of shit

Surprised the SHARPs aren't planning a boot party for him honestly, fuck that excuse too.

My dude carries a Swazi on his body, but he was held down by Neo Nazis and they carved it into him.

I guarantee someone out there will lazer it off for free, especially with the publicity.
I've known plenty of guys who have had to do cover ups to turn the page on a chapter of their lives like that. Hell, my old tattoo artist was a reformed bone-head.

politics aside...i never understood the fascination the sloped forehead folks have with the SS. as a military formation, they were mostly a bunch of fuck ups, who mostly gained notoriety in taking redonkulous casualties for little gain. Administratively they were also fuck ups in that political infighting and bureaucratic paranoia prevented them from operating at an efficient manner.

Well I think it is their reputation as a fanatical elite racist warband even though they weren't actually elite.

Danzig was a Vegan Neo Nazi
Hitler was a vegetarian so I guess that isn’t too unusual. I wonder how many Neo-Nazis are vegans or vegetarians? haha

Edit, found this interesting: “several contemporaneous witnesses—such as Albert Speer (in his memoirs, Inside the Third Reich)—noting that Hitler used vivid and gruesome descriptions of animal suffering and slaughter at the dinner table to try to dissuade his colleagues from eating meat.”

Bandaid could cover that little thing up, and people fix those free of cost almost anywhere. I don't believe his reasoning for keeping that on his body.

Not buying the "if I cover it up, it would look like dark mess" excuse.

That swastika is tiny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back