UFC fighters fighting bare knuckle! (37 min)

If you fight bare knuckle your retarded the fighters use the gloves to prevent the bones in there hands from exploding loom at Bas rutten he used open palm

Pancrase is open hands/palms but still cool vid

If you fight bare knuckle your retarded the fighters use the gloves to prevent the bones in there hands from exploding loom at Bas rutten he used open palm
Open palm came from pancrase where closed fist weren't allowed. Frank shamrock tried to taunt Bas into throwing a closed fist punch to get him dq'ed

Edit: beaten to it.

frank-shamrock-vs-bas-rutten-o.gif

Not exactly, true bare knuckle boxing or boxers have it's own form of style to prevent wrist/hand injury. Also, it's more the wraps than the actual glove, you have just as much chance as breaking your hand or wrist without wraps with gloves, than you do with wraps and no gloves.

Not exactly, true bare knuckle boxing or boxers have it's own form of style to prevent wrist/hand injury. Also, it's more the wraps than the actual glove, you have just as much chance as breaking your hand or wrist without wraps with gloves, than you do with wraps and no gloves.
Yeah good point I can't argue that

How you going to have all that open hand slap footage but not have Rampage's bareknuckle fight at a local gym in there.

Actually bro, I think "your" the retarded one who doesn't know the history of this sport. There was no gloves back in the day, stupid

Actually bro, I think "your" the retarded one who doesn't know the history of this sport. There was no gloves back in the day, stupid
Ok wow first I am a bro and than I am a retard and to top it all off I am stupid? You must have a really small penis dude I grew up watching boxing, muay thai, k1, pride I am not saying I know everything about the sport but I know a bit so before you start throwing out insults maybe you should look in the mirror......... But above the waist I don't want my new friend to get sad

Back