UFC Fighters eating burgers

5d764ec385f540754d031214.png
He looks like he is about to ask the guy taking the photo on a date.

Which is a shock to the system as I don’t imagine khabib is a romantic

Wasn't this before a weight cut and he even missed weight?

{<jordan}
no.
That was an OLD picture that someone re-posted WHEN he missed weight. It gave the impression it was right during his weight cut, and that brought a lot of criticism on him (over a lie).
The picture had NOTHING to do with the fact he missed weight.

This needs to be cleared out, so next time something happens, people won't continue perpetrating this lie.

Last edited:
"Just have the burger! Don't eat the fries!" - Johny Hendricks
hqdefault.jpg

Just looking at Pettis with that Macaroni Salad on his Burger makes me want to take a number 2, Ewh!

That's mac and cheese, not macaroni salad. Have you never had a mac and cheese burger? They're pretty great.

OP did not disappoint, beautiful piece of meat behind that fat ****

The fake meat burger? Yeah it's actually worse for you than the meat burger. Look it up. It's basically a congealed vegetable oil, shitty oils in it.

Red meat isn't really bad for you at all, I'm not going to bomb you with studies unless you want...look it up for yourself. Examine.com is a very good site to use for example, meta-analyses of a bunch of nutrition/supplement stuff.

But the beyond meat and impossible plant based shit sucks. Obviously eating at Burger King or McDonalds is going to be dogshit anyway if you eat there all the time, but the vegan burgers aren't any better than the regular trash ones.

I agree, and I say that being a vegetarian for 25+ years. The stats on most veg-burgers is awful. I never delude myself into thinking a veggie burger is healthy, but lots of vegetarians do unfortunately.

That's mac and cheese, not macaroni salad. Have you never had a mac and cheese burger? They're pretty great.
I never tried it, half the time I don't even put cheese on my burger, but I guess I'll have to one day, see what all the fuss is about.

Back