UFC Fighters eating burgers

U aint got no alibi u ugly. U-g-l-y
tenor.gif

I just enjoy how genuinely happy all these fighters look with a burger in their presence. On a semi-related note, for no reason other than the phonetics of his name, I love referring to Jake Ellenberger as "The Burger".

the impossible whopper at burger king is good imo, not gonna be oozing grease like a meat burger, but give it a try

The fake meat burger? Yeah it's actually worse for you than the meat burger. Look it up. It's basically a congealed vegetable oil, shitty oils in it.

Red meat isn't really bad for you at all, I'm not going to bomb you with studies unless you want...look it up for yourself. Examine.com is a very good site to use for example, meta-analyses of a bunch of nutrition/supplement stuff.

But the beyond meat and impossible plant based shit sucks. Obviously eating at Burger King or McDonalds is going to be dogshit anyway if you eat there all the time, but the vegan burgers aren't any better than the regular trash ones.

"The passion for the homemade hamburger and a delicious milk shake, has never been a secret in the life of the champion of the people. As he roamed the world, enchanting people with his fighter skills, our José Aldo Jr. always found time to research and learn about new recipes, spices and experiences. But in his opinion, he always lacked the perfect ingredient and composition that appealed to everyone. That's when the idea of setting up an artisan hamburger was born, where it would finally be possible to prepare the best sandwich, accompanied by a real milk shake. Thus was born the Famous Burger, the master stroke of José Aldo Jr."

58659871_2385309321702544_4035168538195918848_o.jpg

The fake meat burger? Yeah it's actually worse for you than the meat burger. Look it up. It's basically a congealed vegetable oil, shitty oils in it.

Red meat isn't really bad for you at all, I'm not going to bomb you with studies unless you want...look it up for yourself. Examine.com is a very good site to use for example, meta-analyses of a bunch of nutrition/supplement stuff.

But the beyond meat and impossible plant based shit sucks. Obviously eating at Burger King or McDonalds is going to be dogshit anyway if you eat there all the time, but the vegan burgers aren't any better than the regular trash ones.
well yeah its fast food, so probably not going to be healthy. i'd say it might be a coin flip as far as which one is worse for our health (impossible vs regular whopper), it's a new product so no long term studies have been done.

i just look at it as if i'm on a road trip or something and have to get fast food, i'll get the impossible whopper because its better for the planet.

Back