UFC Fighters Day Jobs

Kos was smart to invest some of his earnings in an apartment building in San Jose. Hot real estate and job market means he's got a steady stream of income for the foreseeable future.

Kos was smart to invest some of his earnings in an apartment building in San Jose. Hot real estate and job market means he's got a steady stream of income for the foreseeable future.

that Bellator cash now too :)

Josh Barnett works as a pharmaceutical rep.
Rampage is an Uber driver.
Nick Diaz can't pass any drug tests to even get a job.

Shane Carwin is a mechanical engineer. Same thing I went to college for. If he is at a private company, he should pull down more than 100k. All depends on where he works. Man, I had high hopes for Shane.

Nick and Nate have a tree farm
hand saws only no spinnin shit

Shane Carwin is a mechanical engineer. Same thing I went to college for. If he is at a private company, he should pull down more than 100k. All depends on where he works. Man, I had high hopes for Shane.

I really thought he will be a Heavyweight champ then he got Borked Lesmar!!!

TJ Grant works either at an Oil field in Alberta or the circus. Can't remember which one.

Russow brought tthe hammerfist of doom to the bad streets of Chicago as a police officer

CM Punk sits on people's faces

GkcCT7B.gif

Oh boy..he sure knows how to apply an arm hold, he will do great in the ufc.

Ronda Rousey ran a recycling composite booth for awhile...she would pay 15 cents per can and crush them herself so you didn't have to. Don't know if she still runs the booth since people pay her to do it now.

Hermes Franca is an accomplished sex offender.

Wanderlei Silva is actually a leading manufacturer of deep sea fishing line sinkers. From what I hear, they're pretty good quality too: they just keep sinking lower and lower until they hit rock bottom.

Back