UFC Fighters Day Jobs

Hendricks owns a pizzeria that's barely staying afloat... sources say he's still recovering from eating his profits after hours last year.

Hendricks owns a pizzeria that's barely staying afloat... sources say he's still recovering from eating his profits after hours last year.

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

Josh Neer is a dentist and I think Clay Guida builds or refinishes houses or furniture or something.

Alexander Gustaffson has a wood splitting business. His slogan is "I almost split it, so I deserve to be paid"

John Dodson tests kids rides at fairs.

Fabio Malbobabo works part-time in Glover Teixeira's gym. He does weekends as a punching bag.

I hear Fitch started a foundation for narcaleptic christians. He called it "Lay n' Pray".

BJ Penn sells his used stuff on ebay. His store is called Just Crap.

this thread is loaded with either brilliance, or fighter bashing. haven't yet figured it out yet. the jon jones selling crack comment was deff fighter bashing.
The finest work comes as a product of dancing on the fine line.

Kalib Starnes has a track and field shop that he's running.

Wanderlei Silva has a famous comedy blog in Brazil but he's refusing to test in America.

Jose Aldo has a famous sex education clinic. He shows how to perfect pulling out.

Jose is also in track and field. Not running a business, just running.

Chris Lytle was a firefighter the entire time he was fighting, if I'm not mistaken. I assume he still does that.

Back