UFC fighter claims he was forced to fight Injured, fake drug tests

That sounds like something Dana would do. I'm interested in what will Dana say about this.

I don't know why so many people here are defending Dana White and Lorenzo. They are known extortionists. I trust Cung Le more than those bastards. Why would he lie, if the UFC had been square with him? The botched drug test is a little hard to believe, but not impossible, but the bullying from Dana certainly seems in character.

I am always surprised how people are surprised that Dana and co. are running a sleazy business and will say anything to make money.
A great example was when Dana was asked about Anthony Johnson's girlfriend(s) beating, just before the title fight.
Dana went on some rant that it was dismissed in court... then the guy mentioned that there is not one case, but many more and Dana seemed totally lost.
It looked like he had some propaganda answer and had nothing more if they asked for more info.

Last edited:
Cung Le can easily clear his name re; drug allegations - just release his training/diet routine that turned him from a built slightly chubby 40 year old to a completely shredded, vein popping, jacked 42 year old looking like he was in his early 20s.

And people think Dana is a 'straight shooter'. He is a self-entitled douchebag, who is also a sleezebag.

I am always surprised how people are surprised that Dana and co. are running a sleazy business and will say anything to make money.

I'm often surprised as well. Although I'm not sure they're surprised as much they do not care.

Cung Le can easily clear his name re; drug allegations - just release his training/diet routine that turned him from a built slightly chubby 40 year old to a completely shredded, vein popping, jacked 42 year old looking like he was in his early 20s.

Cung Le just miraculous hit a second puberty in his 40s and his failed drug test was of course fake and a trap by the UFC and Dana White.

The pitcher from the New York Giants? What?

Probably talking about Guillermo Mota, who was busted once as a member of the Mets and then was busted for a 2nd time while a member of the Giants.

Huge if true

... not really,who cares.

News so big, that you had to put "UFC fighter" opposed to his actual name, so that people would actually click on the thread. :icon_conf

Le has obviously ignored rules in the past in order to gain a competitive edge and he clearly has an agenda here, so I'd hardly consider him a trustworthy source.

are you really referring to the drug test that was totally botched and contained absolutlely zero relevant info?

Or is there some actual evidence that he will 'ignore the rules to gain a competitive edge'?

i think it was the same time he made that ripped pic and was telling fans he was having hot sex with his wife....

I hope the fighters win this law suit. Can it hurry up and go to trial or whatever.

I always envision Cung Le's reaction to the failed drug test as "yeah I was expecting th- wait what? HGH? Shit that was one of the things I never did take. Fuck, maybe I can beat this."

its obv a former fighter haha - no surprise they are doing that kind of stuff, just hilarious that its coming out to the public - ufc is starting to act like a party that is so used to getting everything they want that they are losing their tact a bit - i think its pretty normal bc you're so used to always winning and you think of yourself as a god - sometimes, that is prime time to get yourself in trouble and other times, people come out scott free and never doubt themselves - their fighters usually go from god status to the bottom of the barrel real quick, would be ironic if the same happened to them - i guess we'll see how it goes

Ok...did they force him to get on the plane, make weight, and step in the cage? Pretty messed up on the UFC part but he could've stated publicly that he was hurt or pull out like must fighters do know anyways

i dont think his decision really matters - he's just making public their tactics - he can only talk about it bc hes not involved w the company now, but then thats always when people can call sour grapes etc. - the typical situation

i wonder if hes getting death threats or anything crazy like that - the ufc must at the very least be trying to pressure him and break him from continuing w the lawsuit - seems like par for the course behavior in that situation

i would be shocked if any 'mma media' haha site covered this story, not surprising it isnt anyone who wants a press pass

They did similar things to Wanderlei. Wanderlei later screw up by dodging a test but what gets buried (because of that fiasco) is that Wanderlei was mad at the UFC before he even dodged the test.

He was injured and wasn't ready to fight. Wanderlei suggested getting PPV points since it was a big fight. The UFC tried to pressure him to fight before he was ready. When this didn't work they went public and tried to say that he was afraid of Sonnen.

They did this for negotiation power. Question his courage in public and in the eyes of the fans and he would be more likely to cave in (fight before he was ready and drop the PPV point request)

They did this to others too to make them look like cowards (which is ridiculous) Some other examples are Overeem, Diaz, and to a lesser extent Aldo

so....2 fighters in a lawsuit against the UFC....are talking bad about the UFC on a podcast?!?!!? who would have thunk it?

OTOH though do you believe everything Dana on such things?

Back