UFC Fight Pass finally adds UFC 200

Guys, is the event available in 4k? They were saying this is the first event that would be broadcasted in this resolution. I'm wondering if you can watch that in 4k on FightPass now.
R u serious? Lol.. fight pass has been the most choppy streaming network service I've ever seen. It's still in its infancy.. they are barely learning how to crawl before they walk.

R u serious? Lol.. fight pass has been the most choppy streaming network service I've ever seen. It's still in its infancy.. they are barely learning how to crawl before they walk.

lol ok. I didn't use it so I had no idea :D

UFC 200 was meh ... Not planning on rewatching any of that

Did you expect them to upload a $50 event a few hours later?

Have they even added the Rory vs Wonderboy card yet? I'm pretty sure I checked like a week ago and it was still blacked out on Fight Pass.

Is your internet crap? I rarely have it freeze up or anything.

Is your internet crap? I rarely have it freeze up or anything.

Same here. My Internet isn't even particularly fast. Other than the first few months when the service debuted I've never had any problems with it.

Back