UFC Fight Pass finally adds UFC 200

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So it takes about a month before the UFC lets you watch a replay of a PPV. I finally get to enjoy a replay of Brock beating down Hunto one more time :)

Did you expect them to upload a $50 event a few hours later?

Thanks for the notification. Gonna rewatch the only fight worth rewatching, Aldo vs Edgar 2

It's that way with every event not broadcast on fight pass originally and has been that way pretty much since fight pass launched. Not news

How long did it take before 199 was uploaded?

Or are you just being a whinger

2.jpg

I'll be happy to watch Cain beat Mr. Rousey's ass again.

Usually they dont add ppv events that soon,unless its a super blockbuster event,or had conor on it.

Happa has turned into the new Shaub, less than a gatekeeper
why do you make stupid posts like this?

how is browne less than a gatekeeper? he won the fight before Cain,who was champion not that long ago

why do you make stupid posts like this?

how is browne less than a gatekeeper? he won the fight before Cain,who was champion not that long ago
image.jpeg
As long as Travis is under Edmond his striking will always be mediocre. Just saying

View attachment 129203
As long as Travis is under Edmond his striking will always be mediocre. Just saying

Thats not what you said at all. Anyway i dont think Travis will ever be a great fighter,but he could be a good one. His issues didnt start with Edmond either. And i dont care who he is dating,I am capable of describing what i observe in the cage.

Thats not what you said at all. Anyway i dont think Travis will ever be a great fighter,but he could be a good one. His issues didnt start with Edmond either. And i dont care who he is dating,I am capable of describing what i observe in the cage.
Travis was way to cautious and hesitant which effected his ability to implement his game plan against Cain. If you saw his walk out you knew he lost before he entered the Octagon.

Travis was way to cautious and hesitant which effected his ability to implement his game plan against Cain. If you saw his walk out you knew he lost before he entered the Octagon.

He doesnt really have the tools to beat someone like Cain until the fight would slow down. Maybe then he could have landed those front kicks or something. Stylewise its a bad matchup,as he doesnt have the firepower to keep Cain off of him.

Guys, is the event available in 4k? They were saying this is the first event that would be broadcasted in this resolution. I'm wondering if you can watch that in 4k on FightPass now.

Back