• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did you do on the av bet?
83999-2726039.png

fabulous.gif

Aspinal make Vulkov look like a lumbering oaf and what's more he looked like he knew he was going to do so. Absolute contender.

The crowd booing Volkov was disrespectful. Are all Russian fighters going to get booed now because they are Russian? I can't imagine a fighter getting booed because of his nationality. Those boos proved how effective the biased, owned, controlled MSM media is. You would think most of those people would know better. That kind of thing shouldn't be a part of this sport. One of the things I love about MMA is both athletes are equal in the cage. What I mean is no matter who they are, or what their national, ethnic, racial, religion, income, etc ... none of that matters when the cage door is locked.
Dude, fuck off. Are you aware that Brazilian crowds chant "You're going to die" in Portuguese whenever a Brazilian is facing a non-Brazilian?

Are molly and paddy gonna have a shag?
newFile-9.jpg

Last edited:
Back