• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure . I agree with that to an extent. A lot of people would change their perception and approach quickly if they met some fighters in real life. Some won't though. But that's not necessarily because they secretly had that opinion all along. But it can also work misleading in the opposite way in where some people are convinced a fighter is a genuine good guy of solid character all around, because they had a pleasant 20 minute conversation with the fighter once...
Reminds me of this lol

83999-2720815.png

Not too happy with this one. I should have stuck with my original instincts on two of the fights where I had Craig submitting Krylov and was also leaning towards Amirkhani -- not necessarily out of faith in Makwan and his awful cardio -- but because I had told myself I had never ever pick Grundy in a fight again after seeing his awful performance against Lando.

Sherdog just called me one embezzler. What that all about? i not one stinking theif

What do you mean Sherdog called you an embezzler, LMAO?

What's the context of that?

Till jumping on the fence with Aspinall was pathetic.

The crowd booing Volkov was disrespectful. Are all Russian fighters going to get booed now because they are Russian? I can't imagine a fighter getting booed because of his nationality. Those boos proved how effective the biased, owned, controlled MSM media is. You would think most of those people would know better. That kind of thing shouldn't be a part of this sport. One of the things I love about MMA is both athletes are equal in the cage. What I mean is no matter who they are, or what their national, ethnic, racial, religion, income, etc ... none of that matters when the cage door is locked.

The crowd booing Volkov was disrespectful. Are all Russian fighters going to get booed now because they are Russian? I can't imagine a fighter getting booed because of his nationality. Those boos proved how effective the biased, owned, controlled MSM media is. You would think most of those people would know better. That kind of thing shouldn't be a part of this sport. One of the things I love about MMA is both athletes are equal in the cage. What I mean is no matter who they are, or what their national, ethnic, racial, religion, income, etc ... none of that matters when the cage door is locked.

I'm guessing you didn't see the first fight between Rose and Welli Zhang in Florida. People were yelling slurs at her and the place was filled with boos. Because China. People are idiots.

nah

I'd rather Stipe vs Gane with winner fighting Jon at the end of the year.

Aspinall vs Tai/Black Beast/Blaydes all sound good to me.
Right Right. Gane x Stipe is next. Just book it Dana. No reason to keep Stipe on the shelf.

Maybe give tennis or golf a go?

Volkov looked good, Aspinall was just too fast and too slick.

Hooker actually took some punches and didn't go down, so much for being drained.

Volkov looked good? lol

So bad chin is the only thing that happens with a bad weight cut, nothing else? Smart guy you are

No. I never noticed it. Slurs are uncalled for. Security should kick out anyone who does that. It has no place.

But tonights fight the boos were so loud. That has no place. I would've booed Welli Zhang ... but only because, I really do believe she on a cheater on PED's just from looking at her. her sheer strength, watching all her videos etc. Same with Jessica Andrade or Holly Holm But booing because the MSM told me "China Bad"... that's so sad and stupid.

Volkov is a nice normal relaxed guy. If they did that to him simply because he's Russian... it doesn't help with my confidence in humanity ...

I remember a time when posts like this would get you dubs.

Weili has never popped in numerous UFC bouts including ones for the title. You thinking she's cheating because "YOU FEEL like she is" while ignoring the FACTS that she has never done so in the UFC, just shows how much of a dimwit you are.

Back